Clear All

• General Root Ripper

Anyone try these before?

Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: General Root Ripper

I have never seen that,

But I MUST say: GAWD dam, that looks like it could rip some #$%^ up

Thanks for posting that !!
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

I have one but I don't ever recall using it.
      I feel more comfortable cutting rather then ripping the roots.
      Even with a root saw the roots are being somewhat ripped though.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

That looks like something that fell off my '62 Plymouth Valiant S/G (shallow grave)

Comment

I keep one in the van and use it on roots to get them back through bad spots. They work good for that but I never use it for a starting head.

Comment

Why is that? Is too aggressive? What machine/cable setup do you use it on?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I use mine on a 7500 with inner core 3/4" cables. I always use a smaller arrow on the first pass to get the water going and cut some of the stoppage out before I go in with a bigger head I don't know how other drillers get away with using a bigger head on the first pass ? the roots around here will hang you up if you try with a big head for the first pass even the 1500 or the 60 would get hung. The root riper can wad up a big ball of roots and get you stuck in a tight place. I got my first Root riper with a set of cutters for a roder

Comment

Working...
              X