X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement cable

I've read a few posts that recommended The Cable Center for replacement cables but I haven't been able to locate them on the web...can someone post their website...thanks.

Any other recommendations for drain cleaning supplies/tools.

I've had good luck with Allan J. Coleman out of the Chicago area when it comes to camera stuff (repairs, parts).

Re: replacement cable

while Toolup has better prices, North State works better for me. it's a shipping thing

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

The Cable Center 1-800-257-7209. Ask for Tony. I don't think he has a web site.

Comment

The Cable Center has no web site you have to call 1-800-257-7209 and tell them what you want, they ship it then send you an invoice after you get it. They handle every major brand of drain cleaners, Ridgid, Eel, General, Marco, All the cable and heads and machine parts. They don't have a catalog but they will send you any makers catalog you want. You can give them a part number or just describe what you need and they will send it. Sometimes if there is two of something almost alike they will send both and just charge for one if it is not to big of item.

Comment

Tony at The Cable Center is a good person to deal with. I have bought all of my Ridgid camera equipment and NaviTracks from him.
          As far as the "AJ C" company that you have mentioned here in Chicago, I cannot reveal enough negative stuff about that company but here is a sample. In the past years that company was selling knock off import drain cables as oem Ridgid. When a problem would arise with the cable, i.e. connector failing, cable prematurely breaking without even a kink in it. Problems that should have some warrant to be considered under workmanship warranty the consumer was told that they were "sol".
          BTW, The Cable Center has the better/best prices!

Comment

Working...
          X