X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexandia general supply, www.alexgs.com

anyone have any dealings with them? they are about 24% cheaper than toolup on k-60 cutters. thank you. breid

Re: alexandia general supply, www.alexgs.com

I have. I have ordered k-60 cutters from them and they had only a few things in stock. They never told me what they had in stock or what was out of stock untill i had already paid!! The parts that were not in stock took 4 maybe 5 weeks to get to me. They may be cheaper than most, but i just go to a local supply house and get what i need!

Comment

thank you. i kinda thought so. "ags" never returned email or answered the phone. i called toolup, they answered immediately. just placed order. breid

Comment

Marv at Allan J Coleman gives good prices on sewer and drain cleaning equipment. Ships the items the same day if you call before noon.

http://www.allanjcoleman.com/
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

also, there are no local supply houses that stock ridgid. i live in the sticks. fulton, in 46931. thank you. breid

Comment

Bait and switch supply house...

Online shows everything in stock until you place the order and start getting the "item backordered emails"

Sometimes the cheapest price is not really the cheapest price IMO. So, I will pay Toolup and avoid the headaches.

Okie

Comment

thank's. i went with toolup this time. ratz, i will call allenjcoleman in the morning. if they are a stocking dealer, that would be great. if i order it today,ups will deliver tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                thank's. i went with toolup this time. ratz, i will call allenjcoleman in the morning. if they are a stocking dealer, that would be great. if i order it today,ups will deliver tomorrow.
                Oh he is defiantly a stocking dealer. It is very rare he does not nave what I need in Stock. He has parts to machines that has not been built for over 20 years.
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
                X