Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jetting from a busy sidewalk

Originally posted by ozplumb View Post
    nice sprinter rick how do you rate it for space? Height? thanks oz.
    Just thinking of upgrading and would love one but not many plumbers ( if any) have them around here.
    the interior height is great. i can stand a 75 gallon heater crated in the truck. the with is less than a gm/ ford fan. but the height is the key factor.

plus loaded up i'm getting 20 mpg on the diesel engine and averaging 14mpg overall according to the built in driving computer,

tows the jetter good with it's 3.0 turbo diesel. goes up steep hills real good.

out here with the chrysler/ fiat takeover, now's the time to shop. dealers might have to dump their inventories.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      the interior height is great. i can stand a 75 gallon heater crated in the truck. the with is less than a gm/ ford fan. but the height is the key factor.

plus loaded up i'm getting 20 mpg on the diesel engine and averaging 14mpg overall according to the built in driving computer,

tows the jetter good with it's 3.0 turbo diesel. goes up steep hills real good.

out here with the chrysler/ fiat takeover, now's the time to shop. dealers might have to dump their inventories.

rick.
      thanks for the info how do they compare $$wise against the equivalent in chevy/dodge etc?
      The only problem ill have with the height is not being able to get into fast food drive throughs! haaaa
      Also is that the v6 3.0lt?
      Good economy too

Comment

Originally posted by ozplumb View Post
        thanks for the info how do they compare $$wise against the equivalent in chevy/dodge etc?
        The only problem ill have with the height is not being able to get into fast food drive throughs! haaaa
        Also is that the v6 3.0lt?
        Good economy too
        me too.

sprinters here start at 40k and work their way up to beyond 70k

domestic fords/ gmc can be picked up for 20k.

with the sprinter you get interior height, diesel and mercedes engineering.

right now is a good opportunity to buy a sprinter with the whole dodge / fiat thing.

look for dealers to possibly take a real beating and expect 10k off.

at least in the usa.

rick.

doubt that australia will discount the mercedes branding.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          me too.

sprinters here start at 40k and work their way up to beyond 70k

domestic fords/ gmc can be picked up for 20k.

with the sprinter you get interior height, diesel and mercedes engineering.

right now is a good opportunity to buy a sprinter with the whole dodge / fiat thing.

look for dealers to possibly take a real beating and expect 10k off.

at least in the usa.

rick.

doubt that australia will discount the mercedes branding.
          Your right that mercedes wont drop the prices. They go for the same over here once you work out the exchange. I have an older one at the moment and will upgrade to a newer second hand one down the track.
          I have heard whispers of dodge rams/chev silverados and the like being sold off real cheap even here but still wouldnt go anywhere near them. Conversion to RHD and the Crap fuel economy,parking,resale etc turn me off the yank tanks. (No offence)
          Sure none taken.
          Anyway thanks oz

Comment

Working...
          X