X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INFO On old Annovi Reverberi pump????

I found an old annovi reverberi pump with a stamp of "FEB/80".
    I assume that it was made in February of 1980.

23HP Kohler engine.

The pump has a info plate but it's all in Italian??

TIPO AR 110
    Glrl (this may also be Giri) MAX/1' 540
    Portata MAX LT/1' 150
    Pressione 50 MAX ATM
    Potenza Asorbit A CV. 14

Usare esso plus
    M.O. 20w 30

Can anyone tell me what the GPM and PSI would be from reading this info??

It does have a pressure Gage that only goes up to 1000psi.

I think the unit at one time was for use in an orchard as a chemical sprayer, but the guy claims "she'll take da paint right off da friggin' house"

He wanted $800for it as it is but I got him down to $300 for the engine, pump, and tank, as his buddy wants the trailer.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: INFO On old Annovi Reverberi pump????

TIPO AR 110

Type annovi Reverberi 110

Giri MAX/1' 540

May refer to the number of turns of 1" line you can use? 540 turns on the drum? of 1" line

Portata MAX LT/1' 150

Capacity of Line maybe 150 meters max?

Pressione 50 MAX ATM

Max pressure 50 atmospheres = 735 PSI

Usare esso plus
    M.O. 20w 30

Pump uses 20W30 oil
    Last edited by wbrooks; 06-07-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

While I'm not going to be of much if any help on the pump, is the Kohler engine by any chance an opposed cylinder pressure lube model K582 beast? If yes, that is one fine engine depending on its current condition. The 1980 date got me to thinking about them. I'm pretty sure the lighter duty KT series came along later and I don't remember one being above 18 HP either. The old K582 was rated at 23 HP reved up.

The front cover picture of the manual is one for sale on eBay. It shows what that old workhorse looked like.

If run at 1800 RPM and the governor was setup correctly it made one heck of an engine for a 6000 - 7000 Watt generator.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Woussko; 06-07-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks Wayne,
        I couldn't find any info on the pump and my Italian is limited to what i've seen in God father
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          While I'm not going to be of much if any help on the pump, is the Kohler engine by any chance an opposed cylinder pressure lube model K582 beast? If yes, that is one fine engine depending on its current condition. The 1980 date got me to thinking about them. I'm pretty sure the lighter duty KT series came along later and I don't remember one being above 18 HP either. The old K582 was rated at 23 HP reved up.

The front cover picture of the manual is one for sale on eBay. It shows what that old workhorse looked like.

If run at 1800 RPM and the governor was setup correctly it made one heck of an engine for a 6000 - 7000 Watt generator.
          Yes it is a K582S. I may buy it for the engine alone as it sounds like the pump will not produce enough PSI

Comment

Working...
          X