X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insurance on tools who has it ?

I pay about $600 a year for my van and $200 a year for a $10,000 tool policy. I think its worth $200 a year I cant imagine opening my van and seeing no tools.... State Farm too
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

My new service van
      Attached Files
      Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
      1-920-284-7471

Comment

you working for them now

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Boy I hope people don’t enterprise to have them clean drains out LOL
          Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
          1-920-284-7471

Comment

I pay 300 bucks a year for 40 K of coverage on my tools. Sorry to hear about your tools. People driving and drinking in Wisconsin, that hard to believe.

Comment

Rider for coverage on van contents wasn't worth it to me. Theft not a problem here, not the same for everyone. I might have had some tools stolen, but I might have just left them somewhere.
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                Rider for coverage on van contents wasn't worth it to me. Theft not a problem here, not the same for everyone. I might have had some tools stolen, but I might have just left them somewhere.
                I posted a picture of my van on another thread here, one ting everyone might notice is it is not lettered. My father is a firm believer in a lettered van is an advertisement to thieves, in what kind of tools they can expect to get their hands on. He used to letter his vans and used to get broken into at least 5 times a year. With a unlettered truck only got broken into once in 10 years. My uncle still letters his van, and he still gets broken into on a regular basis. He puts padlocks on the outside and inside of the doors, has the big rods chained down to the body of the van. Personally I would rather have my van lettered for the billboard effect. If someone wanted into my sprinter they would have to try real hard, I have the automatic deadbolt locks on both side doors and the back door, and a full cab partition. So if they get into the cab, all they will get is books and some channel locks.
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Luckily no one really steals around here. But due to the hard times trying make money in this area. If it does get stolen INS helps take a big bite out or replacing a $$$$ machine.

where it can take a long time to save up for. It would be a devastating loss maybe put me out of business. Knock on wood have not needed it yet. I take photos of my equipment and serial numbers sent to my Ins Company for records.
                  Rod
                  MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                  Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                  http://unclognh.com
                  http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
                  X