• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to the grocery store...

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/200...n_cleaner.html

J.C.

Re: Off to the grocery store...

"Cooking up a pot of natural drain cleaner to eat away build up in one of our rentals while it/s empty.
    7x 16 ounce beers, 5 pounds of sugar, 3 packs of baking yeast and a box of Rid Ex. I'll let it culture a day or two then pour it down the furthest drain from the septic tank and four days of not running water the gunk will get mostly eaten away before I run a snake through it and no caustic chemicals to eat my pipes... "

like you're really going to waste 7 beers

unless you buy the 12 pack, and drink 5 yourself, i don't see you cooking like martha stewart

sounds like a whole lot of work as you have a week of prep, wait and still have to snake.

1 hour of jetting should eliminate all the waste.

all i ask for is 1 root beer when i finish

j.c. you know if you try this, i'm going to start calling you martha

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      "Cooking up a pot of natural drain cleaner to eat away build up in one of our rentals while it/s empty.
      7x 16 ounce beers, 5 pounds of sugar, 3 packs of baking yeast and a box of Rid Ex. I'll let it culture a day or two then pour it down the furthest drain from the septic tank and four days of not running water the gunk will get mostly eaten away before I run a snake through it and no caustic chemicals to eat my pipes... "

like you're really going to waste 7 beers

unless you buy the 12 pack, and drink 5 yourself, i don't see you cooking like martha stewart

sounds like a whole lot of work as you have a week of prep, wait and still have to snake.

1 hour of jetting should eliminate all the waste.

all i ask for is 1 root beer when i finish

j.c. you know if you try this, i'm going to start calling you martha

rick.
      I'm so glad that Gear has moved nearer to you. That way he can provide Saturday classes on sarcasm, joke recognition and telling.

Just kidding. <(Trying to help)

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I'm so glad that Gear has moved nearer to you. That way he can provide Saturday classes on sarcasm, joke recognition and telling.

J.C.
        LOL-Do you seriously believe we had a shortage of sarcasm out west pre-Ben?

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          LOL-Do you seriously believe we had a shortage of sarcasm out west pre-Ben?

Mark
          No way! Just trying to help Rick. Always wanna' help.

J.C.

Comment

Funny, I just got back from there, I went for a 1911 45 and Starbucks Doubleshot. They had 40's and 9's and the Starbucks, no 45's. Maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
              Don't think it's going to work. Joey's intelligence hasn't rubbed off on RicK, so I can't help him in the humor part. Ever talk to Rick? To tell a joke you have to have a quiet audience...... not so much in Rick's case. You get 3 words in and off he goes.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
              X