Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

    Joey,

    Speaking of quitting, can you give me a word which is synonymous with whatever?

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Joey,

      Speaking of quitting, can you give me a word which is synonymous with whatever?

      Mark
      "Teacher! I Know! I Know!"

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Joey,

        Speaking of quitting, can you give me a word which is synonymous with whatever?

        Mark
        That is just mean! You know I tried. You also know such a word doesn't exist

        Why should you be left out of the picking on Joey bandwagon?
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

          Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          "Teacher! I Know! I Know!"

          J.C.
          Yes JC take the bacon out of your pocket and answer the question.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

            Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            "Teacher! I Know! I Know!"

            J.C.
            Go ahead and try!
            I love my plumber

            "My Hero"

            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              Go ahead and try!
              In your particular case.....

              WHATEVER!=QUITTER!

              Is $499.00 for an R550 considered so cheap?

              Just a naked machine. No cables or anything.

              J.C.


              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

                Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                In your particular case.....

                WHATEVER!=QUITTER!

                Is $499.00 for an R550 considered so cheap?

                Just a naked machine. No cables or anything.

                J.C.


                Nice to meet you JC, rutterless boat captain
                I love my plumber

                "My Hero"

                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

                  Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  Nice t9 meet you JC, rutterless boat captain
                  Getting tired? Got to be. No other POSSIBLE reason for all of those spelling mistakes.

                  J.C.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

                    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    Getting tired? Got to be. No other POSSIBLE reason for all of those spelling mistakes.

                    J.C.
                    Boy you were quick on the draw!
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

                      What's sad is you fixed one but not the other.

                      I always held you on a higher pedestal. But now, spelling mistakes and a quitters mentality. I've got to rethink things.

                      J.C.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

                        Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                        What's sad is you fixed one but not the other.

                        I always held you on a higher pedestal. But now, spelling mistakes and a quitters mentality. I've got to rethink things.

                        J.C.
                        I didn't even know what a ruter was 2 hours ago!
                        I love my plumber

                        "My Hero"

                        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

                          For the record, I tried to get the thread back on track.

                          A recap. R550 for $499.00. Maybe a good price.

                          Saying "Whatever" in any type of debate is equal to quitting.

                          Mrs. J.=Last word.

                          J.C.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Rothenburger R 550 Why so cheap ?

                            Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                            For the record, I tried to get the thread back on track.

                            A recap. R550 for $499.00. Maybe a good price.

                            Saying "Whatever" in any type of debate is equal to quitting.

                            Mrs. J.=Last word.

                            J.C.
                            It might be, but why not just go with a k-50?
                            I love my plumber

                            "My Hero"

                            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X