How much pressure ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much pressure ??

Looking at Buying a new Trailer Jetter, and there are so many to choose from, I was wondering what G.P.M. and what pressures are best, I will be mainly cleaning 4-6 inch sewers with itan maybe an occasional 8 "
    Thanks.
    ________
    Suzuki DR200SE
    Last edited by rhinorooter; 01-26-2011, 09:40 AM.

Re: How much pressure ??

http://sewerlinejetters.com/

This site provides a free buyers guide. Of course they are trying to sell you a jetter but the report they provide does offer some good things to consider.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

http://www.jetterking.com/jetterfreereport.pdf

here's the report. I'm not sure how accurate it is as I've only glanced at it.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by rhinorooter View Post
        Looking at Buying a new Trailer Jetter, and there are so many to choose from, I was wondering what G.P.M. and what pressures are best, I will be mainly cleaning 4-6 inch sewers with itan maybe an occasional 8 "
        Thanks.

I mainly do these aswell, but also have ability to do from 50mm (2") up. If your doing 4" - 6" sewer/storm drains , I found 4000psi is where you want to be for total root removal. Currently I have a 8.2 gal @ 4300psi jetter with Warthog or Rootranger nozzles and don`t need anything better. There is no drain I can`t clear with my current configeration, different hose sizes from 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" and 3/8" all on my truck.

Comment

We have a Sewer Equipment of America trailer jet rated at 18gpm @ 4000psi i.t works great for us. Most of our work with the trailer is 4&6 but we have done larger with it.

Comment

Working...
          X