Terminology....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terminology....

Now I know what you guy have been talking about in your posts.
    The fitting we call 45 junctions and the other is a IO or 27a.
    Good Photos
    Cheers
    greg

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
      First picture is of a wye combo.. .hate them all that put them in as outside clean outs should be beaten. Second picture is a proper clean out With shielded no shear couplings. Third pic is of the "two way clean out tee" waste of money in my eyes, as I said a San tee works fine and it is easy to make the rod go either way.
      I can see your first and second clean outs working but photo three with the two way junction how would you know which direction your cable was gone when the pipe is full of sewerage.

Tony

Comment

i use guide pipes. use a piece 1 1/2" pvc with a 45 street fitting. push cable through, then put cutter on. mark top of pipe so you know which way 45 is pointed. there are pictures on someplace. breid

Comment

That's an interesting idea. Thanks!
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
            You would fail inspection out here Ratz.I think sant's are legal somewhere.
            Yep! that second photo looks like a test tee fitting, best thing to do is two combies with sweeps facing each other so you deffinetly know which way your cable is going to go. And santees are not made for cleanouts. They are only allowed on their back for indirect drains or venting.
            Last edited by mtnman1100; 06-24-2009, 11:25 PM.
            ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Working...
            X