X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Root Ripper question

Just did a big order for 1 1/4 cable and accessories and got a Root Ripper. I asked for the RR with the "L" Connector and this is what I got. A general RR adapted with an "L" blade connector. Doesn't look good to me. I hope this RR was a hiccup and I got the wrong part.Incindentally, the RR is massive. It weighs in 1lb 8oz.

BTW, I ordered my stuff from the Cable Center and they gave great prices and service. I was sent General's master price list and Cable Center beat them out on almost every item. I ordered my stuff on the 18th and got today, the 23th. My 4' sections will be backordered from General so I'll see these in 4 months probably.
    Attached Files
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Root Ripper question

ben' you got the right part.

general is a flat connector and they just adapted it to your l connector.

if it works, i'll make a rr for my g connector.

now your in calif. go find some ficus roots

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      Just did a big order for 1 1/4 cable and accessories and got a Root Ripper. I asked for the RR with the "L" Connector and this is what I got. A general RR adapted with an "L" blade connector. Doesn't look good to me. I hope this RR was a hiccup and I got the wrong part.Incindentally, the RR is massive. It weighs in 1lb 8oz.

BTW, I ordered my stuff from the Cable Center and they gave great prices and service. I was sent General's master price list and Cable Center beat them out on almost every item. I ordered my stuff on the 18th and got today, the 23th. My 4' sections will be backordered from General so I'll see these in 4 months probably.
      I couldn't find the cable center. I like that adaptor. Seems like electric eel had a lot of adaptors for differient cable.

Comment

1-800-257-7209 They don't seem to advertise much. A couple ads in the Cleaner but nothing on the internet. Almost seems to be a couple guys in a warehouse. Maybe that's why they got such good prices.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Never seen one.
          Can any one give me some feed back if it works as I reckon there always must be a better way to do drains.

Comment

Gear Junkie,
            I am glad to hear that you made a purchase from The Cable Center!
            I have been buying my Ridgid cameras from Tony there for years now. He is straight forward and has the best pricing I have been able to find.
            I live in Chicago and A.J. Coleman could not get near The Cable Center's prices!

Comment

I also just made a purchase form the cable center. They charged me $25.- for the L connector drill adapter. David

Comment

Originally posted by indeepinchicago View Post
                Gear Junkie,
                I am glad to hear that you made a purchase from The Cable Center!
                I have been buying my Ridgid cameras from Tony there for years now. He is straight forward and has the best pricing I have been able to find.
                I live in Chicago and A.J. Coleman could not get near The Cable Center's prices!
                Talk to Marv, tell him what the Cable center is selling you the stuff for. He will work with you on price. We have been dealing with Marv over 50 years at Allen J Coleman. They always gave us the best price and quality service. Not once have I called him and he told me he did not have what I was looking for.
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
                X