X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: question on electric eel L connections

that is just like the one I got the other day , it was a less costly one just to see if I liked the style , I think I will. I was not sure if it would be strong enough because of the amps "only 7.5 " but I have seen some of your pics and I bet it will work just fine.

Comment

Edith will turn at-least 180' of 1.25 inner core. She's a bit sluggish with that much cable, but she always gets the job done (3 yrs now)
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

We use a milwaukee right angle hole hog to run the cables. Our first drill lasted three years.

Comment

I bought the Hitachi D13. The shaft I ordered from E eel did not come attached to the L connector adapter. Looks like I have to drive a pin through the shaft an adpapter (there is a hole that lines up) I was thinking of bringing the shaft and adapter to a machine shop and having it welded on but then it probably would be out of round when it spins? Or maybe it wouldn't matter?

what do you guys think?

Thx,
          Harvey

Comment

Use a roll pin to secure the connection. What did you pay for the shaft?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I believe I paid 12 bucks for the shaft. And BTW- after looking inthe bag I did find two roll pins for securing the adapter to the shaft. I guess they give you an extra as only one is needed.

I think the electrici eel parts were sc-10 and sc-12 shaft and adapter.

thx,
              harvey

Comment

..Man ! that setup still scares the crap outta me . I think I will stick to my machines ..I would like to see one in action though
                ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                  ..Man ! that setup still scares the crap outta me . I think I will stick to my machines ..I would like to see one in action though
                  The drill set up is great been using it for 12 years will lay some whoop azz on roots and hard blockages.
                  You like my lousy cell phone pictures? My contract ends in December the best time to get a new cell phone One that takes better pictures and has flash

Attached Files
                  Last edited by UnClogNH; 08-29-2010, 08:50 PM.
                  Rod
                  MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                  Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                  http://unclognh.com
                  http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
                  X