Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prehistoric Sewer Monster Caught on Video

Originally posted by haycad View Post
    i got an idea for a movie. "Aliens 5 Whats in Your Sewer?". Starring Tom Cruise as "Plumber Rick" and John Travolta as " All Clear Sewer". All man kind depends on Plumber rick and All Clear only armed with a k-60 a k-7500 and a bottle of clobber against the prehistoric scientology monsters that climbed out of the volcanoes and into a sewer near you!!! in sewers everywhere this fourth of july

I've honestly always had a Top Gun theme skit in mind for Rick and Steve (AllClear).

When the bald guy gives that speech, "I can't believe this, it kills me. I've got to send two people to drain cleaning school. You two characters are going to Elryia. That's right....you're going to TOP PLUMB."

J.C.

Comment

I'm totally creeped out by this

I selling all my drain cleaning equipment and never going near a sewer again

I can't believe it's REAL!

Comment

I wonder how they would taste battered and deep fried.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

I've honestly always had a Top Gun theme skit in mind for Rick and Steve (AllClear).

When the bald guy gives that speech, "I can't believe this, it kills me. I've got to send two people to drain cleaning school. You two characters are going to Elryia. That's right....you're going to TOP PLUMB."

J.C.
          Is Rick "Maverick and AllClear "Iceman"?

Will there be a homoerotic-ish volleyball game like in the movie at the next Roundup.....
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
            Is Rick "Maverick and AllClear "Iceman"?

Will there be a homoerotic-ish volleyball game like in the movie at the next Roundup.....
            Don't u go messin around with the best ever scene in a movie!!! That one was all for us girls...y'all shoulda gone to get the popcorn at that point!

Back on topic.....

I am NEVER EVER going in a sewer EVER FOR ANY REASON NOPE NOT HAPPENIN!!! I wonder if Rick and AllClear can come out to VA if we get any of those things???
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Does anyone know what bio-clean looks like after you mix it with water and throw it down the drain?

It all sounds nice - turns into friendly bacteria that eats all the organic stuff in your pipes but has anyone ever seen this in action??? What does it look like when it's hungry chowing down on the stuff in your pipes??

Maybe it looks like this prehistoric monster??? lol

harvey

Comment

That old movie 'The Blob' is looking pretty authentic to me right now

Comment

WOW.... I thought I was the only one that seen that movie....lol
                  http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    I wonder how they would taste battered and deep fried.
                    I know you where joking but

Josh were you that kid in school that kids would dare to eat a bottle of Tabasco and you would do it?

Comment

If not for the apparent feeding requirements, I'd like one of those in an aquarium.
                      A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

tubificids, a type of tube worm. they appear to be light/heat sensitive

steve
                        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Nothing a set of blades won't cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Twicepipes View Post
                            Nothing a set of blades won't cure.
                            i'd go jetter for sure. those suckers are dug into the crevaces

steve
                            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                              Josh were you that kid in school that kids would dare to eat a bottle of Tabasco and you would do it?
                              I couldn't find the thread but didn't Josh drink a gallon of milk in under an hour...and won first prize?

btw..I think people die from taking on challenges like that

Comment

Tell people this is what happens when you put drano down your pipes.

Comment

Working...
                                X