X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetting and ice cream

the other day i had a call from another plumber friend who owns a haagen daz shop. their 3 floor drains were stopped up and he had attempted to clear it with his spartan 100 drum. the line is 3'' no hub and is 3 years old.

so he convinced me to drive 40 miles to jet the line for him.

no problem as it was 97 there in the valley and i had all you can eat ice cream

i know that inside a mall i couldn't bring a gas jetter so i took my electric 2 h.p 1500# 2.1 gpm jetter with my 1/4'' i.d stainless hose.

the building facilities manager thought it went to the in ground grease interceptor. i knew it didn't. only the food prep sink should.

so i jet and pump waste water downstream until i get it cleared.

the rest is history.

turns out the mall manager was very impressed and asked me if i was interested in doing the rest of the mall

sure am, there's hot dog on a stick next

rick.

sad rick

happy rick

successful rick
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 07-01-2009, 12:51 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: Jetting and ice cream

ooh my favorite ice cream on a snake.

Comment

he did seem to have the biggest smile on his face in the last picture, I wonder how it tasted.
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_232OsC4gE
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Why have gloves to keep your hands clean when you grab your food with your dirty gloves? You eating? Looks like you lost some weight. Fivehead is still there though.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
            LMAO and ARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Dat wass gerrrreate

Comment

You may have mentioned it before, Rick, but where do you get that stainless jetter line? You can tell me, I'll keep it to myself. Jetting's ok, but I'm starving and the wife won't allow items like Haagen Dazs in the house.. Like that massive apple pie from Costco.. With a scoop of ice cream! I've got to get a lock for the chest freezer.. or a spine..

Comment

[QUOTE=richinflorida;238878]You may have mentioned it before, Rick, but where do you get that stainless jetter line? QUOTE]

A hydraulic hose company makes it up for him.
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I had a similar call last week.

Had a local genital mans club call me, they had back to back sinks that would back up every 3 weeks. the local franchise company would come and pop it open and leave every 3 weeks. the local franchise company had said it is sludge in the lines and there is nothing that can be done but replace the pipes. Well they called me and I looked at the plumbing and said I could jet it and have it almost back to new conditions ”about 7’ of 2” galvanized pipe”
                  So I jetteted it and it worked so good I was given a life time VIA admittance card.

FYI I gave the card to my wife stapled to the invoice.

She didn’t approve.
                  I work with S#!t all day and don’t need it at home…
                  Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
                  1-920-284-7471

Comment

Working...
                  X