Is it just me or ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or ?

Is it feast or Faminine for everyone else out there ?
    Last month was my busiest/biggest $$ dollor month since ive been cleaning drains, then July hits and I havent worked for three days, what gives ?

Re: Is it just me or ?

same thing here. a few weeks back i had my 2nd best $$ week followed by my 2 worst. right now it's relatively steady but i'm about 20% - 25% off from last year.

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

It has been up and down for us as well. Couple weeks ago had a great week, then it slowed right on down. Just keeping semi-busy enough.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Had a crummy June here. July so far has been great "knock on wood"

Over all yearly sales are up. I just need more volume of calls to start profiting and buying a new camera. I seem to just pay bills and stay open.
        Average ticket is about $225.00.
        Sucks when you do three and then nothing all week. I'm used to working in the Boston area I would do 8-11 calls per day. not 10-17 per month. But Population in my area is small. Compared to the 2+ million I served in Boston
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

The same thing happened to me last year. The entire month of July, not one call. August came and I was turning people away because I was so busy. It's for this very reason I decided to stay in the military until I can retire. If this was my only source of income, I would've gone crazy.

I just moved to CA and I'm trying to get my foot in the door but it's hard. I just can't be in a rush to do everything at once.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
          X