X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big is yours ?

quick survey question, what is you alls opinion on what size jetter (Gpm and Pressure) should be used on what size pipe ? my local city asked me if i wanted to bid on cleaning sewer mains and im trying to decide if i want to or if i need a bigger jet to do it, they have mains that run from 6" up to 30 "

Re: How big is yours ?

Originally posted by rhinorooter View Post
    quick survey question, what is you alls opinion on what size jetter (Gpm and Pressure) should be used on what size pipe ? my local city asked me if i wanted to bid on cleaning sewer mains and im trying to decide if i want to or if i need a bigger jet to do it, they have mains that run from 6" up to 30 "
    Pressure is good for cutting up the stoppages. You will need GPM though to flush them larger mains. Best truck is a variable GPM/Pressure unit. Something like a 30" line would need at least 40 GPM to keep the debris moving. But that kind of GPM would tear a 6" line up.

Your current jet probably can handle getting the lines open with out an issue, but to properly clean them you will need to make multiple passes.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
    X