X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Cutter

Looking to get a cheap retriever for 1 1/4" ridgid sectional cable. There are three available for $15.- each on E-Bay. David
    Attached Files

Re: Ridgid Cutter

those are actually more geared for the 5/16'' sectional rodders. saw them last night

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Yes, but it does have an adapter for the 1 1/4" ridgid style sectional cable ? David

Comment

Sorry to thread steal but I need a 1 1/4 to 7/8 sectional adapter I want to try the larger cutter heads on my 7/8 k-60
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

yes it will fit a 1.25'' cable as it has the same end. but good luck trying to get it to go around a 90.

the cutter is designed for straight runs through manholes with a k-1000 rodder.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
            Sorry to thread steal but I need a 1 1/4 to 7/8 sectional adapter I want to try the larger cutter heads on my 7/8 k-60

it's easier to just swap the blades into the 7/8'' tool holders.

making an adapter for 1.25'' to 7/8'' is easy, but it will create a longer non flexible front coupling.

the blades will fit the tool holders as i do it myself too

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              yes it will fit a 1.25'' cable as it has the same end. but good luck trying to get it to go around a 90.

the cutter is designed for straight runs through manholes with a k-1000 rodder.

rick.
              Thanks Rick, I haven't been on this site for long, I really appreciate your knowledge and opinions on this site. David

Comment

I'll just retract my bid since everyone and their mom knows about the cutter.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

ben go ahead and buy them. you can use them as a paper weight or book ends

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    I'll just retract my bid since everyone and their mom knows about the cutter.
                    Welcome to the internet. Can't put it back in the bottle!
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                    X