Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "jrsaltz" in Cleaner Magazine

Congratulations!

I guess I'm not the only one that thinks your van is cool.

Cleaner magazine must be reading this forum.

http://www.cleaner.com/editorial/1790/2009/07

Re: "jrsaltz" in Cleaner Magazine

Gratz on getting in the cleaner.

There was one publication of the cleaner that spotlighted a plumber that used to call me to bail him out all the time. He bragged about making his own jetter heads, and all this equipment he had, along with how he always wails out the other plumbers in town. Funny thing was only one picture of his resale shop and his single truck.. oh and a rental excavator with a magnetic sign covering the rental company's name.

If you read the stories he told, they where of me bailing him out on his jobs along with all my specialty equipment. I wrote Cole publishing telling them that was the greatest fiction story I ever read about a plumbing company.

JrSaltz Gratz again, you legitimately deserve to be featured in The Cleaner unlike the guy I just described.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Right On!!!!

Congrats !!!!

Comment

Oh I wanted to say I seen the truck up close and personal. They are eye catching and great. (daughter visits friends up in your neck of the woods and I hung out at Countryside Cycle)
        Ron's Facebook

Comment

Congatz on the write up! I know he has invested a lot of time in research and money to get his business where it is. Actually the goto guy the cities around him use to fix problems.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
            Congatz on the write up! I know he has invested a lot of time in research and money to get his business where it is. Actually the goto guy the cities around him use to fix problems.
            A plumber's plumber, kind of like a musician's musician The guy the call in to help fill in a spot like Bucket head did for Primus, Guns and Roses.

I have about half dozen other shops that call me for their sewer and drain cleaning. And a handful of others that call when they are stuck or in a bind.

I have to write down his number, every year around this time I get a call from a bar in Plano with a plugged water closet from the "Plano Days" or some sort of festival. I just shoot them his # since he is closer to Plano than I am.
            Ron's Facebook

Comment

I think you need to change your name to Mr. Hollywood.

Comment

Jake Where is my Autograph. Your buying dinner at the pumper show this time. Congrats Say Hellooooo to the guys

Comment

Congrats on the article, great press for you. Just curious, did you clean your truck for the picture.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

I have been SOOOO busy lately and have not had much free time to hang here. I truly miss this forum.

I didn't even know i was in there until i got a call from a cable and cutter salesman. I am super pumped that they did that. I had a head shot and a short article in the magazine a couple of months ago and i thought that was all i was going to see but i guess not.

If any of you would be willing to send me your July issue i would really appreciate it. Mine was sitting on our jetter and it got soaked by accident. I threw it away.

PM me if you have an extra or you are willing to send it.

Thanks!
                    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Congrats on that opportunity...I say take it to the next level and bring it into focus with every source/type of advertising you can incorporate it into.

That's lifetime momentum for a business.
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

JR, contact Cole. When I was in PRO they sent me extra copies.

Congrats on making the mag!! That is one sweet ride!
                        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                          Congrats on that opportunity...I say take it to the next level and bring it into focus with every source/type of advertising you can incorporate it into.

That's lifetime momentum for a business.

Definitely deserves a link on the front page of your website.

Comment

Working...
                          X