X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbers Success International?????

...ive been getting mail out the AZZ to attend a FREE seminar on how to increase business profits from Plumbers Success International.. Have any of you professionals attended these before and what is it REALLY all about?. If it is worth it i will go,but if its just a bouch of GOBBLE-WOBBLE...please let me know before i waste my valuable time.

Lonestar.

Re: Plumbers Success International?????

if you really knew the person behind the company like i do, you wouldn't even waste your time posting this or asking.

mike diamond is the one behind it.

next time i get an opportunity to take a photo from my customers roof 2 door away, you'll see a parking lot full of trucks, both running and not.

i guess he's pretty successful to own so many trucks that they all sit in his yard. the last time i looked was at 10:30 am when plumbers should already be on the road.

then again someone has paid for all of his stuff that sits.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

All the PSI companies I know are super-expensive, maybe some of the most expensive companies around period. Then again some guys report making big bucks and learning a lot about managing a business when they join PSI. Its not for me.
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Thank you Rick and Service Guy.....i will throw their invite into the trash. It seems like they are trying to sell me something i dont need. Do the customer a superior job,charge a fair price, and hope to get plenty referrals from it. Thats what im building my business on and it seems to be working!!

Lonestar

Comment

I went to one back in about 03, I think. I had been running this business for about a year. I wasn't comfortable in a business operator position yet, so I thought I'd listen to them, maybe learn something.

They tell you how "you, can be just like Mike Diamond" after the video of him and his wife in their mansion on the hill.

They then tell you all the success stories about this company and that company that bought their stuff.

A few little tidbits here and there that most business owners figure out on their own.

nothing of any real substance, just promises.

Then at the end, they ask for your check.

That's when I beat feet for the door.

I would rather fail on my own than be in bed with them.

Comment

throw it away and forget it, dishonesty is best left to those without conscience. of course this is only my humble opinion{ my usual disclaimer}

Comment

Originally posted by lmpg View Post
              I went to one back in about 03, I think. I had been running this business for about a year. I wasn't comfortable in a business operator position yet, so I thought I'd listen to them, maybe learn something.

They tell you how "you, can be just like Mike Diamond" after the video of him and his wife in their mansion on the hill.

They then tell you all the success stories about this company and that company that bought their stuff.

A few little tidbits here and there that most business owners figure out on their own.

nothing of any real substance, just promises.

Then at the end, they ask for your check.

That's when I beat feet for the door.

I would rather fail on my own than be in bed with them.
              mike don't swing that way

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

hey lonestar i am 60 miles south of you on I 45 , and I have been getting bombarded with the PSI B.S. Just glad i am not the only one. We were once a Roto-Rooter Francise. It was the best move the dad every made telling those crooks to go to hades. We have been in business since 1967. do stellar work at a good price and you will make it.Good luck to ya . IF you get bored holler we will have a beer or a cup of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  if you really knew the person behind the company like i do, you wouldn't even waste your time posting this or asking.

mike diamond is the one behind it.

next time i get an opportunity to take a photo from my customers roof 2 door away, you'll see a parking lot full of trucks, both running and not.

i guess he's pretty successful to own so many trucks that they all sit in his yard. the last time i looked was at 10:30 am when plumbers should already be on the road.

then again someone has paid for all of his stuff that sits.

rick.
                  Is Mike's the place on a wide blvd in Culver City? Has a big fence around it? I saw a little Mike office in Hollywood not far from Sunset.

How many offices does he have now?

I saw him in a brand new Mercedes---musta cost 100k---that had to be in 1994 or so.
                  (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

hello JW3....yeah they been mailing me ALOT of material...Mike Diamond actually has a plumbing company.....he has a plumbing website...he advertises a $99.00 drain stoppage special....that is cable machine only and with clean-outs....anything else(pull-commode,camera,hydro-jett) is extra..i wonder what he charges for that??..and they dont go on roofs ever!!!...probally charges a WHOPPER AMOUnt to install a cleanout...i dunno..

Comment

Working...
                    X