X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuff for sale

Don't use this, put it up on e-bay just now... thought I'd let folks here know in case any of you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorlitz-electric...d=p3286.c0.m14
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: stuff for sale

I don't know....the seller seems a little sketchy

I might be in. What's the amp draw?

Comment

Yep, I smell a scam

Looks like a good deal, but when Rick Sees it he'll end up driving the bid up beyond the original price just so he can say he won
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

the last thing i need is a 3rd. electric jetter.

alex, if you plan on selling it for a decent price, you need to show a photo of it working. install a hose and nozzle and let it rip. you don't need to sell it with the hose or nozzle, just show it working.

your feedback of 3 along with you stating it was working a few years ago will not bring you in a decent bid.

either sell it to bill off line, or fix your add to reflect the potential of the machine.

hope you put a reserve price on it.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I don't know. The saler seems to be a very good ebuyer. He does not have a record of sales at all. I wouldn't bid on this. unless I was close to him and could go and look for my self

Comment

honestly, I'm just tired of tripping over the thing; I cleaned up the shop a little today and decided to see what e-bay brings; I can't bear to chuck out anything vaguely useful, but I've got other options I like better for a machine in this gpm range... I've gone other directions for a reason, and can't really recommend this to anyone, but if you think it'll work for you, hey, it's yours for like, shipping and a few bucks to cover the added annoyance of ups over the dumpster. If anyone wants it, let the auction expire and then contact me directly.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

HAndybull Ace is a regular here not just some guy placing a classified.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

bill, it's a 2h.p. motor. under load it will pull close to 20 amps.

difficult to use in older homes with few didicated circuits.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Hey Ace I will make an offer:
                  1 new unopened case of Fat Tire beer and I will drive to Breck to deliver said beer and get said jetter out of your way. If the auction expires.
                  ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

I Like Fat Tire; you're on provided you drink some of it with me; but if someone buys it you still have to come but I'll buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                      HAndybull Ace is a regular here not just some guy placing a classified.
                      sorry didn't know it was his ebay sale.

Comment

Not to taint your sale Ace, I had one of these electric "mini" jetters when they first came out. $750 brand new at the time from Gorlitz if I remember correctly. That was years ago. Yeah, it constantly tripped breakers at older properties. Really was more trouble than it was worth. It became a stumbling block in my van as I used it less and less.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                          I Like Fat Tire; you're on provided you drink some of it with me; but if someone buys it you still have to come but I'll buy.
                          I think I can do that. I have not yet seen Breck in the summer.
                          ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

well, someone bid $200...

so I guess I'll have $200 to buy with if you come up to visit.

Comment

sold for $ 280.00

Comment

Working...
                              X