X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got a k-50

just got a k-50. Now have to get cables. what is the best cables to buy? also what should I expect from this machine?
    Thanks guys/Girls

Re: just got a k-50

Welcome to the forums! Call Cable Center in St. Louis They where recommended on here and they have specials like buy 3 get the 4th one free. K-50 with the drum to throw some 5/15 into? Or sectional 5/8 open wind for doing 2" lines?
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Just buy the ridgid package deal. Spool, cables, heads etc.

Comment

Speak to Tony @ The Cable Center, he'll be able to give you options and pricing for the application.
        314-993-3099 Monday-Friday 7:30-3:30
        I have had good dealings with him buying Ridgid cameras and various drain equipment. So far the best pricing also!
        Please let Tony know that Earl from Chicago referred you to him, I always tell him I think highly of him and his crew enough to give him referals.

Comment

Also check the prices at Alan J Coleman ask for Marvin, jest tell him A-Archer recommended him. 773-728-2400 Marv is right there in Chicago, and has been taking care of our sewer equipment needs for over 50 years. He ships same day as well.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

the standard c-8 is good for 1.5''-3'' and comes 5/8'' x 7'6''. you should carry a good 60'

or get the heavy wind c-9 that's 10' and will work 1.5''- 4''.

as far as heads go. get the t-2o1 straight auger, 202 bulb auger,217 drop head bulb auger, eihter the 213,214,215 4 blade cutter.

the 206 funnel auger will also help with baby wipes.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X