X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• success with stones in pipe

I was able to push the stones out to the main city sewer with the K1500 and the funnel auger head, twice the stones bunched up and had to clear with spade bit. This took 3 hours but worked out really good. I then got a company to come in and clear the main with a jetter/vac truck. All stone is out and there was a lot. Anyway, I found in this situation that the auger worked very well, no stones were left in the pipe by augering. Look forward to discussing more problems.

Re: success with stones in pipe

Thanks for the rest of the story.

How did the gravel get in there in the first place?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

The stone got in during construction, I do not know if it was the plumbers or the builder, but the stone had to have went down the 4" clean out. No one has jumped up and taken responsibility so the homeowner will have to try and re coup expenses through the home warranty program.

Comment

Maybe neighborhood kids during construction.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
        X