Drain cleaning insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drain cleaning insurance

Gene,talked to Rod about Your situation in Maine. He can help get You a good rate. He's been there for Me big time ,for Years. E mail rod@targetinsurances.com
    His cell phone 760-434-8436 His name is Rod Uncles. Tell Him You're Kevin's friend from Maine Any one else,this Guy shoppes for the best rates , good guy! Good luck
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks Tool.
      My new policy that takes effect Monday has me listed as "contractor" rather then "Plumber". I really haven't had a chance to read the entire policy yet, but this seams to make more sense, especially since we have added a new piece of equipment that will allow us to do alot more municipal work.

Our old policy expired last week and the new one starts Monday.
      This left us with no insurance for last week. Talk about walking around on egg shells.
      I have what I thought was a strict policy of 'no insurance, no work', but I still have to put food on the table. I did turn down a Wal-Mart job as I deemed it, too risky. Sucks to, I could have paid for a years worth of ins on that job.

If I notice any problems with my new policy, I'll give your guy a call.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Glad it worked out for You Gene. Rod is available on His Cell# 760-434-8436 for all that need help with insurance ,Tool
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

how about new jersey?

Comment

Rod is outa Ca. He said OK to Texas. He said to give out His cell and web. Good luck

Comment

When I stress the fact that I'm not a licensed Plumber they assure (not on paper) that I will be covered as long as I'm following the laws in the state of Maine.
              Don't talk on the phone, carries no weight in court as its one person's word against the other. Write a letter on your company letterhead and ask this question, restating what was discussed over the phone and name names of the people you talked to and when (date/time). Ask for a confirmation of all you were promised in a letter. Then you'll have something to take to the table (court) with you if they should try to deny coverage down the road.

If you are not sure about how to structure the letter or phrase the Qs then get your lawyer to do it, it's cheap insurance against the insurance company backing out on you.
              "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Get it straight. I'm telling you that if it is not specifically written and included then it is specifically not written and excluded. I wouldn't even trust my or others' advice though. Pay for an hour with an attorney to cover yourself.

When $$$'s on the line, all bets are off and friendship is left at the door unfortunately.

And pay attention to A.M. Bests ratings. You also might want to read this.

http://www.justice.org/docs/TenWorst...eCompanies.pdf

I've listed it before. It's a list of insurance companies that are rated low for service.

J.C.

Comment

JC, good info.------------What about the 10 best ins. companies ?

Have you ever seen such a list? If so will you post it ?
                  Kenneth Collier
                  Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                  Jackson, MS 39206
                  (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                  drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X