X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok rick ,im convinced

hi everyone , iv spent a long time reading this board and i figure iv learnt more from here than the time i spent doing the course i had to do to get my licence. iv gotten what i figure to be the best advise on building a small jetter as well as the orrifice sizes and hose types . iv gotten insights that i belive you could never learn other than by first hand experiance , now i can refer to what iv read and (hopefully) get around the most difficult of situations and iv learnt from a lot of the great ppl here to keep your head on straight . From rick especially iv learnt that you cant beat a k60 in a pinch. thankyou everyone From Owen GreatDrains.

Re: ok rick ,im convinced

owen, i appreciate the comments

glad to see that you've done your homework and have applied what you've read to your business.

definitely keep on participating. looks like australia is making a run on us west coast guys

can i be an exchange student for the summer

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by great drains View Post
      hi everyone , iv spent a long time reading this board and i figure iv learnt more from here than the time i spent doing the course i had to do to get my licence. iv gotten what i figure to be the best advise on building a small jetter as well as the orrifice sizes and hose types . iv gotten insights that i belive you could never learn other than by first hand experiance , now i can refer to what iv read and (hopefully) get around the most difficult of situations and iv learnt from a lot of the great ppl here to keep your head on straight . From rick especially iv learnt that you cant beat a k60 in a pinch. thankyou everyone From Owen GreatDrains.
      I see he has also taught you to spell like him! (Mrs. Rick)
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Owen, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome,enjoy!

Comment

Cables are for Girls.

Drain cleaning`s a man`s job

Comment

Originally posted by Root Ranger View Post
              Cables are for Girls.

Drain cleaning`s a man`s job

lol

Comment

Working...
              X