X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K 39

the k 39 at home depot for $339 is that the same great tool that everybody is talking about and is the cable any good thanks

Re: K 39

The k-39 is an awesome tool. I can't wait til Friday when mine gets here.
    There is only K-39. so it is the same one that every one is talking about and in love with. a search of this site will give you countless hours of reading about the greatness of this work of art

Comment

thanks just wanted to know befor I bought one

Comment

Don't buy it, waaay too expensive. You can find a buy it now on ebay for 220ish easy
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

cool

Comment

The one I got off E-Bay for a buck-eighty came apart internaly where I could not get to it myself to repair.Had to be done by others.

But then again if it had not been for me having the worst luck with E-Bay I would not have found my friends here when I was looking for advice on a 4-PJ I got ripped off on.

Comment

there is one an Ebay right now with autofeed and a case for $149.00. buy it now

Comment

If you can find a K-38 on ebay get it.

It is older but made so much better then my K-39AF.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
                  there is one an Ebay right now with autofeed and a case for $149.00. buy it now
                  Well then,there you go.
                  How's the feedback/shipping/return policy

Comment

i got a k-38 off ebay. bit less than a $100.00. i could go look but i don't care. threw the cable away and bought a 5/16" x 50' with cutter set from drainbrain. cables and cutters cost more than the k-38. 50' because i get all the mobile homes @ $250.00 a pop. check the motor amps. k-38, 3.2 amps and 0-500 rpm. k-39, 1.1 amps and 0-450 rpm. k-38 are comparable to super/power vees. if i was to buy a new one, i'd get a vee. if you want to know the differences go back to homers and find a 1a and a 3a drills. hold both at the same time. see which one that you would buy. i know, i know it weighs to much and cable is to long. yada, yada, yada. some body on here said if it weighs to much lift weights. lol. i don't know who to give credit to or i would. breid........

Comment

can't find $149.00 but there's a beauty for $200.00. who ever owned that could rough up a bowling ball. breid.............

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                        can't find $149.00 but there's a beauty for $200.00. who ever owned that could rough up a bowling ball. breid.............
                        here is the link.
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/RIDGID-DRAIN-CLE...d=p3286.c0.m14

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                          i got a k-38 off ebay. bit less than a $100.00. i could go look but i don't care. threw the cable away and bought a 5/16" x 50' with cutter set from drainbrain. cables and cutters cost more than the k-38. 50' because i get all the mobile homes @ $250.00 a pop. check the motor amps. k-38, 3.2 amps and 0-500 rpm. k-39, 1.1 amps and 0-450 rpm. k-38 are comparable to super/power vees. if i was to buy a new one, i'd get a vee. if you want to know the differences go back to homers and find a 1a and a 3a drills. hold both at the same time. see which one that you would buy. i know, i know it weighs to much and cable is to long. yada, yada, yada. some body on here said if it weighs to much lift weights. lol. i don't know who to give credit to or i would. breid........

I have a couple of the general wire and spring super vee's hand held drain cleaners they are durable. I have one full of 3/8th cable I think 35' . It is heavy I hold the drill gun upside down with the handle up it is easier on the wrist and it works for me David.

Comment

homemade
                            Attached Files

Comment

bull. i searched ridgid k-39 this morning. searched ridgid k-39af this evening. there are some machines that aren't on both. do you know how to check sellers? click on 2488 next to sellers name. 6 sales in six months. all lowes money cards. your call. breid..............

Comment

Working...
                              X