No announcement yet.

What have you removed from a toilet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What have you removed from a toilet?

How many of you study the latest happy meal toy to see how easy it will be to hook and pull out?

Comment

I removed a sheep once.

Comment

From the VFW. Yes he still wears them.

Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
          I removed a sheep once.
          I was thinking about this and I think I owe an explanation. I have very good friend that was finishing up college at Oregon State University about six years ago. They had a frat party and some one had stuffed a blow up sheep that was deflated in the toilet. He called me and told me that they needed the bathroom working again and couldn't get a plumber out until the next day. So I came out and worked on it for a few minutes with a large crowd which was really weird. I couldn't get it open so I pulled the toilet and tipped it over and darn thing was stuck so tight I had to have one of the guys hold the toilet why I pulled the thing out. When I realized what it was I couldn't believe it . Luckily they where having a farm theme so it.......kind....of.....made sense. I don't even want to think about how it got down there or why.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Dan, I was trying to wrap my head around that one.
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
              Be thankful he didn't say gerbil.

Comment

I pulled out a pork chop bone once.

I could not pull it out from the top. Had to take the toilet off and bring it out side and shake the S#!T out of it.

It was the middle of winter and there were some people watching me shake this toilet in the front yard in the snow bank.

I wish I could read their minds while they were watching me.
                Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
                1-920-284-7471

Comment

roots twice

the funniest was a call from VI Waste Management Authority, the govt agency that oversees solid waste and waste water, with a blocked toilet in the offices. i ask the director for water water does he not have somebody that can clean a line? he replies not today.

i go out and sure enough the toilet won't flush. drain it, pull it and the line is dry. flip the toilet over and caught just inside is a large white paper napkin with fish bones inside. someone flushed their lunch remains with a trash can just 2 feet away.

steve
                  In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post

No problem lol

There is a reason why I am a DUCK fan!

Comment

just got back from a slow/non flushing toilet. removed a small bone (like from stewed goat) and about a half roll of paper

can't fix stupid

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                        just got back from a slow/non flushing toilet. removed a small bone (like from stewed goat) and about a half roll of paper

can't fix stupid

steve

No you can't fix stupid but you can thank them for the stupid tax they just paid you.

Comment

When it comes to toilets, I believe it's better to give than remove.

Comment

Pulled out another Pot pipe today,another teenage kid blazin up and mom and dad got home sooner than expected,Im starting to think we may have a pot problem around here, this is the second one in a year

Comment

Removed about 30 pickles and a chicken breast from the trap. I guess it was clean out the fridge day.

Comment

A few years ago I used a plunger and closet augur on a wall mount toilet in a public park and pulled back a huge quantity of .25 caliber bullets. Like 50 of them. This wasn't in the ghetto, it was in an upscale neighborhood. We called the sheriff, and he told us the park had a contingent of wealthy white wanna-be gangbangers at night who up until that point hadn't been associated with firearms. Dangerous thing is this park was packed with little kids all day long 7 days a week so the police stepped up their patrols and managed to flush the vermin punks away. Pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X