No announcement yet.

What have you removed from a toilet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What have you removed from a toilet?

Pulled a miscarriage out of a toilet in wash d.c. back in the mid 70'S. Had to stop doing drain work for a while after that one.
    Two men Have died for you. One is Jesus Christ the other is the american soldier. One died for your soul The other for your freedom.

Comment

My boss went to a huge concrete plant one time to check out a toilet stoppage. He told them that thier sewer was bad and that the sewer had to be dug up and replaced or shoot a liner through it. When I got there with all the equipment to line it i went in to talk to the plant manager and ask him to give me a little history on what had been happening. He said I was the 5th plumber to come work on this toilet and he wanted it fixed no matter what it cost. I pulled the toilet in the mens room and ran a camera down the line and it was clear all the way to the main. So I put and auger through the toilet and pulled back a cap of an aerosol can. I took it to the plant manager and showed it to him. He couldn't believe that was the problem so I took him into the bathroom and flushed toilet paper down the toilet at least a dozen times and he still refused to believe that it was clear. So to appease him I pulled the toilet back up and ran the camera down the line while he watched. It was clear all the way to the main. He was so pissed off at my boss for telling him that the sewer was bad. When I left he shook my hand and handed me a 100 dollar bill and he thanked me for being honest with him. My boss was not a happy camper lol I loved it.
      Two men Have died for you. One is Jesus Christ the other is the american soldier. One died for your soul The other for your freedom.

Comment

I found a recorder or flute or whatever once. The customer said he was always having problems with the toilet so we put in a new toilet and took the old one to the shop dumpster and like usual smashed the crap out of it and found the recorder.

Comment

MY cellphone........unfortunately.

Comment

A garter snake about 2 ft long

Comment

Pirates of the Carribean gold coins! Kids bathroom, obviously. Didn't quite make it through the trap, but did get stuck in it. The parents who called me out were willing to let me keep the gold if I didn't insist on a check..

Comment

matchbox cars, a spoon, toilet paper roll holder

Comment

Originally posted by rhinorooter View Post
                  Pulled out another Pot pipe today,another teenage kid blazin up and mom and dad got home sooner than expected,Im starting to think we may have a pot problem around here, this is the second one in a year
                  Explains your location.
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                  X