• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who your rep?

I
    Last edited by DANE; 08-11-2009, 04:51 PM. Reason: poor spelling

Re: Who your rep?

Who your rep?
    I could wait no longer. I was hoping my Ridgid rep was going to call or something. My new DVD LCD came in the mail today. I was thinking I would have like to seen one before I replaced my VCR. I needed a replacement. Two weeks was too long to go without one. Some of the local plumbers were talking that they would buy one if we couldnt help them.

Comment

Congratulations on the newest and greatest.
      You try it out yet?
      How does the screen view outside/Sunshield

Comment

I don't remember, as I dismissed his call 4 months after requesting a seesnake and k-60 demo, as he dismissed mine 4 months prior. Maybe I should call him back now?
        Congrats on the new purchase and give us some reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSEWERMAN View Post
          I don't remember, as I dismissed his call 4 months after requesting a seesnake and k-60 demo, as he dismissed mine 4 months prior. Maybe I should call him back now?
          Congrats on the new purchase and give us some reviews.
          Did you post on the forum about it at the time it happened? When I have posted little problems here I have been taken care of right away.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
            Did you post on the forum about it at the time it happened? When I have posted little problems here I have been taken care of right away.
            I didn't that was when I first joined and didn't know how usefull/helpfull the forum is. I needed a camera right away and had to go elsewhere. I'm happy with the purchase I made but am still a ridgid fan.

Comment

Gave up on mine in Va Beach. He would quote me prices higher than I could find in a catalog. Didn't see the point of continuing that relationship.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

i've requested demo's twice with NO response at all

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I admit to not knowing our sales coverage in the Virgin Islands, but we try to respond to all requests for product demonstrations. I'll pass this thread to sales management. Did you use the demo request on the site (http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Product-...uest/index.htm) or request by some other method?

Comment

I request the demo via the site. Ridgid called to get my info. They said the rep would call shorty.

Comment

I had the same issue too. I gave up and took the advice here and purchased the items I wanted un tested/un seen - I'm happy with the products - I guess that's just how it is.

Comment

The forum seems as the best real world advice. I see this as a major resource for cleaning tools. I would never wanted a cable machine untill Rick and the guys sold me on a K 60. The See Snake stuff cost a lot and it would be nice to see. I think the round up might be fun it its close.

Comment

same people talked me in to a k-60 also, I used it the day after i got it and what they said was true. I should have my see snake & oled by the weekend, I'll let you know what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
                            Did you use the demo request on the site (http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Product-...uest/index.htm) or request by some other method?
                            yes. both times

steve
                            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X