X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But they just cleared it last year?

Got a call today at a local hotel. I guess he was a customer of my competition. I don't like to talk bad about other peoples companies he trash talks mine all the time.
    Were all in the same business. He told this customer if you call anyone else I'll rite you up in my book and no longer service you

I asked if they were under any kind of contract they sad no. OK I will perform the needed work. I guess last year they cleared the sewer with just the camera. I pulled out a huge root ball.

I told the hotel If I can't get out to you. Please call someone who can 300+ rooms you can't wait I will understand I'm only one guy. They thanked me for my hard work and honesty. But I guess this guy claims I have law suits against me I have none at all.

He can talk all the trash he wants. I'll let my work speak for it's self.
    If his customers are calling me for service they may not be happy with him.

This root mass was around 9 feet long I just tossed it into a pile cell phone camera only takes small pictures. The main root was at least 3/4 inch thick.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by UnClogNH; 08-12-2009, 04:34 PM.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: But they just cleared it last year?

See my fiasco post concerning the well guys. Trash talk will get you nothing but disrespect...but the guy says he has a lawsuit against you? That can border on defemation of character. Of course thats heresay, but it might be worth it to try and prove it.

Comment

you used the k-60 didn't you.....
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

they cleared the sewer with just the camera? breid

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
          they cleared the sewer with just the camera? breid
          From what the maintenance guy told me He never took his sewer machine off the truck. Sewer must have been running slow and probably just pushed it out of the way.
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

My wife was accused of stealing money out of our kid's school PTO fund.

All because this one mom didn't understand the purpose of a budget and that actual costs and revenue will more than likely not match the budget.

In telling this to an attorney friend while having a few beers, he said "give me her address. I'll send her a letter and make her pi$$ her pants."

Problem solved.

I know it's a different set of circumstances, but it might work in your case as well.

Comment

Don't worry unclog, I'll represent you for nothing more then a six pack of Corona and a lime.

From the law offices of
              Plungedem and Billedem
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

When I was the young guy (20, 21, 22) in the business, my competitors loved to trash talk me. I didn't know anything, etc. Well I've owned my own business for 18 years now (back then I worked for dad), I guess they were wrong.

I don't sweat the trash talk. When someone talks about my competition that I know is bad all I say is I can't recomend them.
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
                X