X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gatorcam

are they any good? i found a used one and was wondering.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Re: gatorcam

YES. A very good camera.
    I have a General gen eye that I can't complain one bit about. Customer service from General? well thats a whole other story. In short General SUCKS!
    The Gen-eye and Gatorcam are the exact same thing, just different colors. They are both made by the same company.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

i had a gen eye once. a long time ago.....
      i have been doing some searching there is a cam called easycamllc.com . it looks good. i wonder who makes that one?
      the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Gatorcam is radiodetection I think...good stuff. The gatorcam 3 was the only real see snake competition I could find... easycam I think I decided was shite. Really... see snake costs a lot for what it is, but I just can do the most with it; everything else I've messed around with falls short.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
          i had a gen eye once. a long time ago.....
          i have been doing some searching there is a cam called easycamllc.com . it looks good. i wonder who makes that one?
          MR. Rooter makes them. from what I hear junk. But I do like the idea of self repair on those units.
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
          X