Average house sewer line lengths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Average house sewer line lengths

up to 200 but i know if they ever put my home on a sewer line over 300!
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Here at the trailer park, 8 feet out the rear door , bucket over the 6 foot fence
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Here at the trailer park, 8 feet out the rear door , bucket over the 6 foot fence
        That was you dumping that stuff! I thought it was my mother-in-law sticking it out the window of the 5th wheel!

Here we've got 50% septic tanks. The county sewers run 100' and the city is about 75'. Our sewers are really deep, too. The average sewer is 8' deep.

Mine is on a county sewer 150' away from the outside wall. Luckily, I live on a big rock, so its a downhill run....elevation is about 40' above street level. In 17 years, I never had a stoppage...
        (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

I rarely run more then 75'residential. Commercial is a different story, unless I'm in Manhatten. Then it's just the tiolet auger in the house trap 90% of the time. Some homes the sewer wraps around the house because they used to be on septic then I have over 100' or we get a lot of private sewers run how ever the contractor chose to do it back in the day.

Comment

150-300 +
            Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
            1-920-284-7471

Comment

so do you have cleanouts every 100 feet? what are sending down those 200+ ft runs. cleanouts here are far and few between unless it is a newer house.
              the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post
                so do you have cleanouts every 100 feet? what are sending down those 200+ ft runs. cleanouts here are far and few between unless it is a newer house.

Newer homes do have cleanouts every 100 feet, older ones, not so much.

We have 400 feet of 1/4 inch jetter hose though, so if the k7500 won't reach I just power wash it.
                No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Working...
                X