DR. Whats this pain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR. Whats this pain?

Hello Dr. I seem to be having pains lately.
    DR: Where are you feeling these pains.
    Around where my wallet is located
    DR: Let me Just feel that area. Feels kind of thin and light.
    DR: When did you notice the problem?
    Last week when phone stopped ringing.
    DR: Yes Have seen this problem lately
    DR: Let me run a few tests. Ring Ring Hello, OK phone works.
    Lets open phone book Oh! there you are nice placement.
    Website OK. Hmmmmmmm.
    What is it DR? Am I going to live?
    DR: your Pains seem to be caused poor economy syndrome this tends to happen when your wallet loses to much weight do to tightness.
    Anything I can do?
    DR: Cut back on Cable TV, Going out to eat, and extra spending like tools etc. Try peanut butter and jelly a few nights a week till things get better.

I was bored and tried to make a funny Nothing to do everything is done phone not ringing. Maybe I will drink a case of Red Bull and River dance on my roof . God I hate slow downs
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: DR. Whats this pain?

I feel your pain all to well. I did a job for a landscaper to install a 1" RPZ valve. I done one for them before they paid on compilation of the job. This time I was told to call when finished and they will bring a check. Well I called and she told me she was not in the office at that time if I could fax a copy of the invoice that night and we can meet up the next day for the check. I have not heard from her all day yesterday and all day today, left dozens of voice mail messages. If I do not hear from her by tomorrow morning I guess I will have to go to the job site and remove my RPZ.

It really bothers me most that she does not return my calls at the least. This being the only job I did all week and with $500 in material out of my pocket, it hurts not to get paid especially when the bill from my supplier comes.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

When things get slow, I go back through my customer list and call each one and ask how everything is going with the work that I did earlier. It's usually good for 3-4 calls.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I called the landscape company other phone # and got a hold of the owner, he was a little sticker shocked, but was cool with it. He thought the price from the last time was cheaper, which it was but he supplied the RPZ valve for me the last time so there was his price difference. We are meeting at his office tomorrow for the check.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          I called the landscape company other phone # and got a hold of the owner, he was a little sticker shocked, but was cool with it. He thought the price from the last time was cheaper, which it was but he supplied the RPZ valve for me the last time so there was his price difference. We are meeting at his office tomorrow for the check.
          Glad to hear you got in contact with him. Nothing like being burnt.
          Waiting on some payments from PRS on bill outs are now past 58 days on a 45 day bill out dragging there feet faxed proof of insurance and W-9 forms twice now
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
            Glad to hear you got in contact with him. Nothing like being burnt.
            Waiting on some payments from PRS on bill outs are now past 58 days on a 45 day bill out dragging there feet faxed proof of insurance and W-9 forms twice now
            I had the same trouble with USM, had me fax the insurance forms to them 5 times. I told them if I have to fax it a 6th time I am getting on a plane and handing it to them and they will pay for my flight hotel and rental car.

They finally mailed all the checks for the past due jobs. I am still after Global to pay up on some jobs that went on 60 days due. Its funny how these maintenance companies sets the payment schedule to 45 days but can not seem to follow it themselves. But they sure as heck want us on the job asap, and want us to do it practically for free.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
              Hello Dr. I seem to be having pains lately.
              DR: Where are you feeling these pains.
              Around where my wallet is located
              DR: Let me Just feel that area. Feels kind of thin and light.
              DR: When did you notice the problem?
              Last week when phone stopped ringing.
              DR: Yes Have seen this problem lately
              DR: Let me run a few tests. Ring Ring Hello, OK phone works.
              Lets open phone book Oh! there you are nice placement.
              Website OK. Hmmmmmmm.
              What is it DR? Am I going to live?
              DR: your Pains seem to be caused poor economy syndrome this tends to happen when your wallet loses to much weight do to tightness.
              Anything I can do?
              DR: Cut back on Cable TV, Going out to eat, and extra spending like tools etc. Try peanut butter and jelly a few nights a week till things get better.

I was bored and tried to make a funny Nothing to do everything is done phone not ringing. Maybe I will drink a case of Red Bull and River dance on my roof . God I hate slow downs
              Wallet??? You have a wallet? I have one too. I use it to keep my kitchen table from rocking.
              Two men Have died for you. One is Jesus Christ the other is the american soldier. One died for your soul The other for your freedom.

Comment

Working...
              X