X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kitchen & Laundry Lines

you know adam, last time i posted a photo, they almost strung you up by your boots

so know i'll have some fun with you

nice die grinder i guess the safety glasses are there to protect the cut off wheels on the tarp

nice flashlight i guess the light was used to help with the photo flash i guess you found your rubber mats at costco too

when did you start posting photos

self timer on the first shot with you posing or do you borrow my photographer

look at the metamorphosis that adam has gone through in a couple years

1 more year and you might actually be a service man

you know when you do good, someones going to roast you.

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 08-25-2009, 01:21 AM.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Adam, right from the heart ! You would have made one hell of a MARINE!!
      Semper fi Brother
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Adam, right from the heart ! You would have made one hell of a MARINE!!
        Semper fi Brother
        Thanks
        Have a good day Tool

Comment

Adam, on this forum I am far from one of the experts at drain cleaning. The older the CI is, the more tempting it is to get it flowing and get out. You obviously wanted to do the best job and restore the drain to original condition. The small jetters mentioned that will fit in that line(I own and use one) are not likely to remove that hard scale. A Warthog obviously won't fit. I'm always afraid of getting aggressive with old plumbing. I've watched pieces of old copper arm flake off as I'm running a cable. Where I live we have some old material, but a lot is PVC. On drain calls I breathe a sigh of relief when I see PVC, then a cleanout. Some might argue my point, but you in the dirt replacing that line is what the customer really needed. I'm not afraid of doing such work, my fear is that the customer will blame me for the pipe and claim I should fix it on my dime, not theirs. I don't repace stops for free; many times I will tell a customer the stop is shot and needs replacement. If they squak, I shut the house down. Half the time, I go outside and there's an old gate valve that doesn't work either. What I won't do is try to close the stop, break it, and replace it for free. If it doesn't turn or shut off easily, I ask the customer what they want me to do. Adam, CI still has a place in the plumbing world. Many of the old schoolers hate the face that PVC is much easier to work with(less skill) making it something the novice will attempt with moderate success. No lead joints to pour, it takes away from the trade. I understand that logic and to a great degree think they're right. I think you'll agree that one place CI shouldn't be is in the ground.

Comment

Well I was going to rib you about the safety glasses but Rick beat me to it!

Nice job taking care of the customer and doing what it takes.
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
            X