After the roots are cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After the roots are cut

yep....I buy a case at a time. (most of the time the case lasts 4-6 months) I allways tell the customer that the copper sulfate gets the bottom of the pipe, and buy snakeing it we already cut roots out of the bottom. You need to rootX the line to kill of the roots left on top!

With out rootX I offer 30 day warranty. With RootX i offer 1 year warranty (from live root infultration).

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      My question was, why does rootx taste so funny?
      And why does the sun always look so much bigger at sunset?

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
        just as useless as Draino
        Slanderous!!!
        Draino is a critical step in the process of accelerating drain decomposition!!!

Comment

drano is good for business. lol. breid................

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
            yep....I buy a case at a time. (most of the time the case lasts 4-6 months) I allways tell the customer that the copper sulfate gets the bottom of the pipe, and buy snakeing it we already cut roots out of the bottom. You need to rootX the line to kill of the roots left on top!

With out rootX I offer 30 day warranty. With RootX i offer 1 year warranty (from live root infultration).
            I have same warranty.
            Rod
            MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
            Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
            http://unclognh.com
            http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

For anyone interested in vaporooter. The product contains EPA regulated chemicals. Because of this you need to have a pesticide license to purchase and use it. There is a separate class license for root control so you don't have to worry about the Orkin man doing root control under his bug class. The one downside of vaporooter is it can only be used in a sanitary sewer that goes to a treatment plant. It can't be used in a septic system since it will allow the chemicals to contaminate the ground. The big plus is we can give a two to three year guarantee against root regrowth.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                That's a new one to Me where can I buy it? I sent a PM to Dan to buy Rootex ,never heard back.

You probably sent it to my old screen name. I originally signed up in May or June of 2008 at the request of some of you guys. I felt that it was not a good idea because I didn't want to disrespect Ridgid. Earlier this year I had received several emails to come back and speaking with a few of you on the phone I was convinced and after confirming it with Josh that it was ok I am back. So to make a short story longer I forgot my pw and just created a new screen name. Therefore I am sorry I did not get your message.

Comment

And what's this all about...... I go on vacation for a week and then you all start talking about RootX with out me.

I see how it is

Comment

dan, you're back just in time for the roundup

you can be a team geritol cheerleader

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

I love coming back there is lots to read.

Do I have to wear the outfit and hold palm palms

Comment

Hello fellas time to try something NEW.....Believe it or not i sell one 2lb jar of root-x for $250 a pop!!!!!...what you need to do is sell the ONE YEAR WARRANTY that comes along with it!!...i allways give the customers OPTIONS!!!..Option #1:replace line for $3,500 Option#2 'spot-repair' for $1,550 or OPTION#3 ROOT-X for $250 WITH one year warranty!!...use your camera to show the roots still in the line and need to be treated to serve them properly!!....my motto is ANYTHING imma give them a ONE-YEAR WARRANTY on...then they are gonna pay!!!..i think im on my third case this year so far!!..ALLWAYS GIVE THE OPTIONS!!! and USE YOUR CAMERA!!!!...it works 95% OF THE TIME!!

LONESTAR

Comment

Is the $250 in addition to the money you charged to clear the drain? If so, what do you charge for a main line stoppage.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I keep putting the words to this thread into this song every time I see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR4Ovy3LarE

Carry on now.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                              You probably sent it to my old screen name. I originally signed up in May or June of 2008 at the request of some of you guys. I felt that it was not a good idea because I didn't want to disrespect Ridgid. Earlier this year I had received several emails to come back and speaking with a few of you on the phone I was convinced and after confirming it with Josh that it was ok I am back. So to make a short story longer I forgot my pw and just created a new screen name. Therefore I am sorry I did not get your message.
                              Thank You Dan , I will respect Your thoughtfulness to Ridgid and keep our Buss. separate.
                              You're a gentleman, Until You start selling those CHINEZZE K-60 ! THEN WE'LL ALL COME FOR YOU, WITH A ROPE, AT 0 DARK 30. Tool
                              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                                Thank You Dan , I will respect Your thoughtfulness to Ridgid and keep our Buss. separate.
                                You're a gentleman, Until You start selling those CHINEZZE K-60 ! THEN WE'LL ALL COME FOR YOU, WITH A ROPE, AT 0 DARK 30. Tool

Haha that's great. We will leave the machines up to Ridgid, however I am working on something to better the applications in tough lines and to give a more professional appeal to application.

Comment

Working...
                                X