X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the roots are cut

What's Your favorite chemical treatment? Is there a minimum size root before You treat?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: After the roots are cut

Root-X
    I still gotta Get some money over to Plumber Rick for a case he ordered from Dan for me.

Comment

We use Vaporooter in sanitary sewers and Rootx in septic systems.

Comment

Originally posted by HighlandS&D View Post
        That's a new one to Me where can I buy it? I sent a PM to Dan to buy Rootex ,never heard back.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I looked into the Vaperrooter system, but did not have the investment $$$ so currently we use Root X.

18Years ago my father used to use his National Cable Jetter and liquid copper sulfate. It even came with a liquid foaming agent back then.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I hydro jet then root x and I feel comfotable after selling this package that I can offer a 1 year warranty against future root stoppages.
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              That's a new one to Me where can I buy it? I sent a PM to Dan to buy Rootex ,never heard back.

Dan must be pretty busy, I to have a pm to him. He's normally right on all my PIA rootX questions. I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he's available.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by HighlandS&D View Post
                Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                tool, i have 5 cases of 4# jars.

how many do you need

here's the deal with the vapor rooter in calif.

in order to purchase the vapor rooter in calif, you need to posses a pest control operators license. just a joke. so basically the orkin man can treat sewers for roots, but us licensed plumbers can't

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                  Dan must be pretty busy, I to have a pm to him. He's normally right on all my PIA rootX questions. I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he's available.
                  you guys forget so fast.

dan posted about his campers toilet not flushing. he's on vacation for a week.

go ahead and fire away, we should have the answers

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    you guys forget so fast.

rick.

My question was, why does rootx taste so funny?
                    And why does the sun always look so much bigger at sunset?
                    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      you guys forget so fast.

rick.
                      Two Jars will be great! I TRIED to send You a P.M. BOX IS FULL. Tell Me the $$ and I'll send it first. Thanks Tool

Comment

I use RootX it works. Only problem everyone around here is to cheap to pay for it. I get $40 bucks for 2lb jar.
                        Only sold half a case in a year
                        Last edited by UnClogNH; 09-01-2009, 06:10 PM.
                        Rod
                        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                        http://unclognh.com
                        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

I know the feeling NH ..i charge $36.95 a jar (2lbs)

I buy a case of 2lb jars. I stock 6lbs total on each van (i have two vans).

And it seems people are to cheap to buy it. They think your trying to scam them out of money. I can not stress to the Homeowner enough that it is not the same stuff you get a homedepot!

Comment

Just let the customers know there is only a 30 day warrenty on the drain service if they don't get the root x treatment.
                            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
                              I know the feeling NH ..i charge $36.95 a jar (2lbs)

I buy a case of 2lb jars. I stock 6lbs total on each van (i have two vans).

And it seems people are to cheap to buy it. They think your trying to scam them out of money. I can not stress to the Homeowner enough that it is not the same stuff you get a homedepot!
                              Do you buy one case at a time like me? Runs me about $225 with shipping
                              People tell me all the time I can get copper sulfate at Walmart for $6 bucks Stuff just flushes out. just as useless as Draino
                              Rod
                              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                              http://unclognh.com
                              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X