X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feathers

What do you get when you mix 40 year old CI drain lines under slab full of old greasy black sludge and.......

The feathers and guts of 40 Dove pushed through the disposal down the kitchen sink

I have never made such a mess!!

run the cable out, pull back, put the trap together, run hot water, rinse and repeat 10+ times..

Where is the Jetter when I need it?

Oh yea I don't own one %$#*#@%

What a day...

Re: Feathers

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
    The feathers and guts of 40 Dove pushed through the disposal down the kitchen sink
    I think the first question you need to ask is, What the he11 did I do to deserve this?

Sounds like one he11 of a way to spend a day.

Now you've got me wondering, what would be the best way to approach this situation??????
    Only thing I can come up with is tar and feather the guilty party
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Whats going to happen when duck season opens ?

Comment

Was a blow bag an option or poor access?
        Yea..Jetter would've been sweet!

Comment

i don't want to sound stupid here, but what is the limit on doves? breid............

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
            i don't want to sound stupid here, but what is the limit on doves? breid............
            15 per day:-) in Oklahoma. Take the breasts (all thats worth eating) wrap them in bacon and kabob them with green peppers and onions...mmmmmmm

Coulda used a blow bag I guess but I thing the cable was doing a better job at breaking things up. Cable, blowbag, cable, blowbag may have made things go a bit quicker.

Comment

I have hunted since I was legally able to and never knew people would eat doves. We have mountain grouse, quail, ducks, geese and pheasant. But I don't know any one who eats doves, what is it comparable to and please don't say chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                I have hunted since I was legally able to and never knew people would eat doves. We have mountain grouse, quail, ducks, geese and pheasant. But I don't know any one who eats doves, what is it comparable to and please don't say chicken.
                Duck but less greasy

Comment

Cooked some on the grill last weekend
                  wrapped in bacon,,,,you cant stop eatting them

Comment

35+y/o CI + kitchen grease + torn pillow + scared teenager + toilet = masive nasty mess!! and a nice check for services rendered. glad i'm not that kid

not as nasty as bird guts and feathers, i'm sure, but nasty enough none the less

steve
                    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X