Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low cost "cheep" drain co's

I HAD TO POST THIS !
    I USED TO CHARGE 49.95 FOR A MAIN LINE THOUGH
    A GROUND FLOOR CLEAN OUT IF GOING THOUGH A ROOF VENT, PULLING A TOILET OR ANYTHING ELSE
    EXTRA TO GET ACCESS THE PRICE WENT UP 10.00 TO
    WE GOT 23.50 FOR ANY SMALL DRAIN THOUGH CLEAN OUT OR THOUGH THE ROOF VENT,
    IF I HAD TO PULL AND RESIT THE P-TRAP THEN IT WAS EXTRA

"BUT THAT WAS A WAY BACK IN 1976 THOUGH 1982"

SINCE THEN THE COST HAS GONE UP TO THE NORMAL PRICE THAT EVERBODY CHARGES
    I FOUND OUT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOSES WHEN YOU ARE THE " CHEEPEST S.O.B." IN TOWN IS THE WORKERS WHO HAVE TO DO THE WORK !

JERRYMAC
    E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
    CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
    FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
    SINCE JAN. 1989

Re: Low cost "cheep" drain co's

Check Out This " licensed & Bonded " company cleaning drains for $20 bux !!!!!

People blame the DIYER;S

I don't think so...have a look,.....

We're here to help you!
    Prepaid Plumbing is...
    • Licensed and Insured
    • Family Owned
    • 40 years experience
    • 3rd generation
    • Office centrally located
    • Member of the BBB
    Gregory Brueshaber, Owner
    State Licensed Plumber
    Bonded & Insured
    Lic. # 18587

Why Pre-Paid Plumbing?

Greg Brueshaber, owner, wanted to put together a program for customers because plumbing and drain cleaning can be expensive and shopping for a plumber can be a scary decision. This plan is designed for the single person, young couples, middle age, and those on a fixed income so they may have the protection, security and peace of mind when they need plumbing services.
    Greg wants plumbing and drain cleaning to be affordable for his customers no matter the size of the job. Greg is a serious professional and takes pride in his workmanship, time to complete each job, and service to his customers.

What do we offer?
    For only $45.00 per year you will receive the following incentives:

• At least 30% discount off labor on any small or large plumbing job (water tanks, water lines, toilets, dripping faucets, etc.)
    • $20.00 for any small drain cleaned (sinks, tubs, toilets, etc.)
    • Sewers cleaned $50.00 up to 100 ft.
    • These prices will never go up as long as you are a member
    • No extra charge on the weekend
    • Yearly charge will never go up
    • No contracts involved
    • Free estimates
    • Visa and Mastercard accepted
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

He must like brown showers.

Comment

OMG i wish i could make a extra 50$ on the weekend sewer job

Comment

Cheap drain cleaning advertising is nothing new. They do it in other markets that maybe we just don't study.

Sometimes referred to as a loss-leader. Taking a loss or breaking even to get to the job and find other things wrong, pressure/sell a customer into other services, or have other things that are not "included" at all in the loss-leader-low price.

I suppose it can be honestly done. Wal-Mart does it with their end of the aisle, flyer advertised products. They have a calculated percentage that you will purchase something else there with a much higher profit margin. And usually....they're right. They didn't build them all through their loss-leaders.

But for the majority of the time in the service industry, I find companies practicing this to end up having a higher percentage of dishonesty, unhappy customers, and a constant need in advertising to get new customers for their business as past customers do not prefer this practice on a longterm basis.

To each his own.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
          X