K60 beats a jetter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K60 beats a jetter

I borrowed a K60 this weekend because It would be easier getting into a parts washer that needed the heat pipe augured out. The burner was set wrong and the carbon build up was terrible. the parts washer could not get up to temperature Not even a jetter could get through. I've no idea if the guys running the jetter were any good or if the jetter was any good. I have been using the k50 for a while with great success, so I didn't have a learning curve with the k60. it did a great job. I had fitters there to cut access holes in the pipe so I could get my camera through and a vacuum to suck out all the built up carbon. after the k60 it was pulverized and powdered cabon. I had to pull by rope the K60 about 45' up on the roof to augure down the chimney. trying to go from the bottum up was way to tuff. Then I got to use it on roots yesturday afternoon, It did a fine job. The roots were about 6' under a slab then it was all new PVC . It was nice not carrying 120 pounds of cable in a basement for 6 feet of augureing .

It would be a nice machine to own thats for sure

Re: K60 beats a jetter

sure, i bought a bidet seat 2 years ago just by listening to you.

why the heck haven't you listened to me earlier

do i need to convince you more

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Oh heck no Rick. I would have owned a K60 a couple years ago. It's just tuff to justify when the Old drum machine works so good and I have so much money tied up in it. You know how it goes. Remember, I used a sectional as soon as I could. I even tried to rent one from a rental place a couple years ago but they did not have one. So what I'm getting at is it's time for you to hook up the bidet and give it a spin for a week. Or let Mark Borrow it when he has his shoulders opperated on.

I had a chance to use it 2 more times today and I'll write about that later on.

You are right it's a good machine!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        sure, i bought a bidet seat 2 years ago just by listening to you.

why the heck haven't you listened to me earlier

do i need to convince you more

rick.
        As I recall John Crapper promised to buy it from you if you didn't like it. I assume that must mean you liked it.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Boy I could have used the bidet seat when I had my right shoulder operated on.
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I could use a K60 in my big septic truck. The little spartan 100 just doesn't have enough oomph.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
              Boy I could have used the bidet seat when I had my right shoulder operated on.
              You could still use one! It is the 1 plumbing product that will improve our lives beyond belief. I'm sad I'm still trying to convince plumbers they should try a plumbing product that could help them and there loved ones. Not to mention it's a plumbing product that could be sold and installed and serviced. when you start useing a toilet seat bidet you soon realize all the damage toilet paper (a none plumbing product) does to our bodies.

Man Trent thanks for the reply I'm always happy talking toilet seat bidets!

Comment

I could use a K60 in my big septic truck. The little spartan 100 just doesn't have enough oomph.
                The K60 will work awesome for you! I pulled back about 3 gallons of roots Monday with it.

Comment

Wish I had the funds for it. A camera is going to come first. I have a 300 and a General Speedrooter 90 so I'm really covered on the big root issues. It's just the little tool box I have on that septic truck is too small for the big machines. I think a K60 will fit nicely.

Comment

I really want a K-60. The problem I am having is the cost, and I am undecided if I really want to give up my drum machine. I saw an older suitcase version on ebay last week go for under $200.00. I have heard and read so much good about the k-60. I all ready have a k -50 so sectionals aren't new to me. I guess I will have to read Rick praise the k-60 a few dozen more times before I decide.

Comment

I drive a 16 foot box truck and still wish I had a k60 for the space savings.

Wish I had the funds for it. A camera is going to come first. I have a 300 and a General Speedrooter 90 so I'm really covered on the big root issues. It's just the little tool box I have on that septic truck is too small for the big machines. I think a K60 will fit nicely.
                      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Working...
                      X