X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sectional cable storage....

I was thinking that a person could store cables in a piece of abs with a cleanout lid on one end. I'm dreaming of the day I can buy one for my big septic truck. The pipe would fit nicely in the hose trays for storage.

Has anyone tried this? The motorcycle tire is a good idea but there's no good place to put one of those on a septic truck.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: Sectional cable storage....

I like the idea

Comment

I've been thinking about it, but I have cages so I'm all set for now.

I store my extra that wont fit in cages, in a 6" on top of the van.
      they fit quite easily.

I was thinking a 8' 4" section of 6" PVC with a shoulder strap and a couple of hand straps fashioned to it to assist with carrying.

Also a couple of removable small plugs (like boat drain) so once plugs were in everything would be water tight when transporting through homes/clean areas.

Might be kind of difficult to maneuver down stairways etc.. though???
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by quislinun
        Cheers!
        Valikie
        Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
        Excellent ! I like it very much.

I believe your an asshat spammer
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

you'll have much better luck with individual pipe sleeves.

the open wind sectional has a tendency to wind into each other.

the k-60/ 7/8'' cable requires a 1'' pvc pipe 15' long.

i store some 1.25'' cable in 1.25'' grey electrical pvc as it has the built in coupling. make sure you tilt the pipe to allow for drainage.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

So one's thinking is all the cables come out of carrier on every job?

Comment

Originally posted by quislinun
              Cheers!
              Valikie
              Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
              Excellent ! I like it very much.
              These folks KILL PUPPIES !!
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
              X