Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jetting roots in clay

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
    yeah... i really do a lot with the mini... never had a full size as I've never really needed it, but I do seem to be able to do more with the mini than some others report...100' in 4" clay is no problem, might have to run water with it in some cases... I've pushed the whole 200' in 6" pvc with a good flow behind it.

Mine are old, have the black pushrod. I wonder if it changed stiffness when they went to red? Maybe mine are a little stiffer or something?
    Interesting,
    Does she do 2" cast iron through a 2X1-1/2 cleanout with fittings on the way.Is yours as plyable is what I'm working on.
    Just trying to figure out why SeekTech changed the recipe.

Anyone else use/remember Black or other earlier stiffer configurations on the mini?

Comment

It'll do 2" nice, I've been out a long way through a lot of bends in 2". The small pipe shores up the pushrod and I can push harder. Usually won't do a 2" trap though, and won't do much after a trap if I can do the trap.

I have a black and white which has a smaller dia cam head I use for 2" traps. That one has a long spring (custom made by a brother of a friend who works in a shop where they can coil springs) kind of like a 5/8 sectional cable and loose wire inside the spring instead of pushrod. That was my tight spot camera before the micro drain came out.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Thanks Alex

Comment

Working...
        X