X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sewer Equipment Supplier

Does this guy have a website? I am about 80 miles from chicago and i am making plans to go see this shop in person. In the next few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Who?
      What are you talking about?
      Rick on the mountain,Rick from RHplumbing,Rick that delivers my dog food?

My buddy Rick that eats Spaghetti with a spoon,who is dearest in my heart?

For Goodness sakes Man,What are you saying!!!!
      you have someone deliver your dog food?
      The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
        Does this guy have a website? I am about 80 miles from chicago and i am making plans to go see this shop in person. In the next few weeks
        http://www.allanjcoleman.com/
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

sweet thanks a lot

Comment

Ron turned me on to Marvin and I called Marvin up for parts for my 1065. With no part number I described the part I needed, and he said "yep, that's part number xxx" Then he said "hold on, let me check the book to make sure", and he was 100% right. The man knows his stuff. Thanks again Ron.
            Last edited by gear junkie; 09-17-2009, 11:04 PM.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

What I'd give for a supplier like that here!

I end up poring over diagrams and pulling out p/n's myself and then ordering on the i-net. One of the things I like about the roundup is getting to finger things and actually use some of them instead of just making my best guess about whether or not I like something and then ordering and hoping I do.

My suppliers here... I just don't even trust them to order the right thing without getting the p/n for them and standing over them while they order it, and they stock NOTHING. No snake bits, no nozzles, no hose, no cables... I have to order everything and keep spares at the shop.
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                What I'd give for a supplier like that here!

I end up poring over diagrams and pulling out p/n's myself and then ordering on the i-net. One of the things I like about the roundup is getting to finger things and actually use some of them instead of just making my best guess about whether or not I like something and then ordering and hoping I do.

My suppliers here... I just don't even trust them to order the right thing without getting the p/n for them and standing over them while they order it, and they stock NOTHING. No snake bits, no nozzles, no hose, no cables... I have to order everything and keep spares at the shop.
                As Gear Junkie pointed out, he told Marvin what the part looked like Marv figured it out, He has been selling sewer equipment as long as I have been born plus some. He will ship right to your door, and it is a rarity he does not have the parts in stock. Also if you are in a real pinch he will take the part off a new machine if you really needed it.

Comment

That's just awesome service; rob a new machine to keep a cutomer up and running... that's the way it ought to be. That's why he's been in business that long and why he's still in business with all the overhead of running a brick-and-mortar store. Someone took care of me like that I'd never buy stuff anywhere else and happily pay them their markup.
                  This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Good stuff, seweratz.

See if you could talk them into opening a (WAY) south suburb branch.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                      As Gear Junkie pointed out, he told Marvin what the part looked like Marv figured it out, He has been selling sewer equipment as long as I have been born plus some. He will ship right to your door, and it is a rarity he does not have the parts in stock. Also if you are in a real pinch he will take the part off a new machine if you really needed it.
                      Ron Do the sell used equipment Like sewer cameras I would have way more trust in buying a used See Snake from them.
                      Thanks for this post No way I could buy a See Snake new.
                      Rod
                      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                      http://unclognh.com
                      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                        Ron Do the sell used equipment Like sewer cameras I would have way more trust in buying a used See Snake from them.
                        Thanks for this post No way I could buy a See Snake new.
                        Yes he does sell used equipment. Just call and talk to Marvin.

Comment

I have been dealing with Shane and Marvin for the past two years. I can't say enough about them. They both know the equipment inside and out. If you are looking for something new they are happy to talk about the different manufactures and pros/cons of each product. As far as parts they always have what I need in stock. If you are ever in need I would highly recommend giving them a try. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                            Who?
                            What are you talking about?
                            Rick on the mountain,Rick from RHplumbing,Rick that delivers my dog food?

My buddy Rick that eats Spaghetti with a spoon,who is dearest in my heart?

For Goodness sakes Man,What are you saying!!!!
                            Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                            you have someone deliver your dog food?
                            rick your late again look back a couple post

its just like when steve had on bowling shoes on when we were on the bus ,every one was laughing and talking about it .then rick comes walking in to the lobby and sees ricks feet and said hay they look like bowling shoes
                            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Sewer Equipment Supplier That Rents Equipment

OK Marvin rents Cameras, and locators and he will sell the rentals if the price is right. What I found out today which saved my arse on a job is he rents ProPress and sells the fittings.

had a call with a leak on a 1" hot water pipe behind a dishwasher, tight quarters, and water will not shut down fully. So the ProPress to the rescue.

Comment

I just wanted to thank all those that have read this post, and contacted Alan J Coleman for your sewer equipment needs. I went there this afternoon and got me a micro Explorer, and got talking to the guys at the shop. They informed me they have gotten a good response from the forum members.

OK now I am off to play with my microExplorer.

Comment

Working...
                                X