• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sewer Equipment Supplier

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
    Why?
    Well at least spending money!!!
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

id trade a gold kitten for a couple hours of brouse time there.... thanks for the pics

Comment

Originally posted by LThompson View Post
        id trade a gold kitten for a couple hours of brouse time there.... thanks for the pics
        lol, I spent hours browsing shelves, and cabinets and still have not seen it all. Which is a good thing or I have one heck of a bill on the way out.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          lol, I spent hours browsing shelves, and cabinets and still have not seen it all. Which is a good thing or I have one heck of a bill on the way out.
          cheers to that.. i could easily clear bank account on one try in that place.. gonna order ten 5/8 open wound cables and two cable caddys for 5/8 and one for my 75 feet of loose 7/8

Comment

A candy store for those in a very selective business! I got turned onto Coleman from the forum. Nothing close to it in this area. I'm relatively small potatoes to large outfits that might spend thousands $$ on a regular basis. It's just refreshing to talk to someone who knows A. Drain cleaning and B. Their products. Even with shipping, their prices are tough to beat! Even if I wasted way too much time price shopping, if I did find a better price, it wouldn't be by much, and... who knows what might show up at your door a week later.. Great company to deal with. Be buying the 3/8" warthog from them soon. Was interested in the 1/4" warthog, but haven't heard enough positive to justify the price..

Comment

I had the privileged of meeting them at the Pumper Show this year. Great guys and they really know their tools.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X