No Dig Sewer Repairs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Dig Sewer Repairs

Chad i just looked at another job that would require the 2" patch kit. So hopefully by the end of the year we'll be calling you to send us the 2" kit assembly. And also had a 2" pvc trap on a shower drain separated last night with roots growing in it. it would be awesome if the 2" packer could be flexible enough to use on those types of applications as well.

Keith

Comment

chad, you really need to have a real camera with you. your iphone pictures don't blow up to anything large enough to see.

maybe a larger picture format?

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I wish I was there to do some camera work. These two different jobs were taken from my reps using their iPhones. Sorry, but this is the best I was given. Hopefully I will have some really good pics from this Monday's job in Detroit. The contractor I am working with has 7 patches to put in. Four 4"x48" and three 4"x24". All for the same customer. Then he has 6 more to put in for another customer on Tuesday. This will be the first time that he will be using his new equipment. These 2 jobs enabled him to purchase ALL of the equipment and patches, plus make make some really good profit. Both jobs would require street cuts and basement cuts.

Comment

KSMOKER23,

I was going to call you today... Detroit is going to really take off. I think a new challenge has been issued!!!

Comment

what is the cost of the setup?

Comment

We did a pretty cool 2" Pipe Patch repair in a hospital last week. Cast iron was cracked at the floor in a wall behind cabinets in an Operating Room, leaking into ceiling below. We removed the 2" NH 1/4 bend in the downstairs ceiling and had a straight shot at the crack in the O.R. floor with the Packer and Patch. I was told there was surgery going on while we did the repair.

Comment

Stecar,
                I will PM you with my direct contact information so we can discuss pricing.
                Last edited by PipePatch; 09-29-2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

We have a break in our lateral thats a perfect candidate for a patch.

My buddies daughter is taking media arts in high school. I asked her if she'd like to make us a commercial for her project and she jumped for it. Shes very excited, even after finding out she will get no class credit for it.

I've been wanting to film us doing a patch etc.. for awhile but the end product of my filming $UCKS. With her taking care of everything it should turn out pretty nice. Since it's our home no big rush, we can take our time and set up how we want. I also plan to emphasize the fact that I have so much faith in the Patch that I'm willing to install it in my own home.

Hopefully she has already learned how to do voice overs and she can replace my Mainer hick accent with the voice of Clint Eastwood
                  It's amazing, seams like a year ago little Tay was running around in diapers under foot, and now shes taking on a pretty good size project just for the fun of it.
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

[QUOTE=Gene Bickford;255103]
                    replace my Mainer hick accent with the voice of Clint Eastwood

that's great, I would go with a John Wayne accent.

Comment

Just finished a marathon of patches with a new Factory Trained PipePatch Installer. We did 8 patches in one line. Multiple joints had bad root intrusions and 4 pieces of clay (crock) had very bad structural damage. We used 4 - 24" long patches for the joints and 4 - 48" long patches for the cracked clay. All was installed from homeowners basement 4" CI C/O. The cast ran for about 10', then transitioned to 6" clay to the main. The main was located on the other side of the street and H.O.'s responsibility. They had had their line dug once before due to the 4' of SCH-40 in the line we seen with the camera. Cost to dig the street was $15,000! Not to mention digging the yard & landscape. Sorry but no pictures

Comment

Will this work???

Here is why I have been away for so long, and why I missed the Round Up, and why I am majorly lacking in the sleep department!

This is the new lining division rig. It is set up to do 2" through 8" inversion pipe lining and point repairs from 6" through 54" pipe.

I will post more pics soon.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by jrsaltz; 10-04-2009, 10:03 PM.
                        www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Perma-Liner CA-CHING$$$$$$$

Hope you can make it work buddy.
                          Thats a $60,000 rig if i'm not mistaken

I truly do wish you luck Jrsaltz, thats a major investment!
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

very nice jake, you need photos and videos of the jobs you do with it.

unless of course you invite us to get our hands dirty

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

GORGEOUS setup.... I wish you the best with it seriously though that trailer looks amazing

Comment

Nice Rig! I'm working with a guy who is a "one man band" and TV's a lot of pipe everyday. He deffinately isn't the cheapest guy in town, but his customers know they are getting their money's worth when he pulls up.

Comment

Working...
                                X