X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Dig Sewer Repairs

Hey guys, I just wanted to intorduce myself as the Western PA. rep for PipePatch. Anyone who needs PipePatch from central PA to the PA/Ohio boarder im your man. If you want to see videos check out youtube and search Source One PipePatch. Chad i'll make sure to take HQ video on my first couple live demo's or training sessions, although you or Mike might be there with me anyway! Keep up the postive feedback guys, best advertising is word of mouth!-Eric Melvin, CF Manufacturing, (724)473-1044
    Eric Melvin
    CF Manufacturing
    CF Sales

Comment

We've demo'ed the pipe patch here in the city and they are the bomb....curing time is kind of lengthy(waiting) but well worth it ....definatly a money saver...especially for us...keeps us from digging up the street to do a repair....we did an 8" and a 10 or 12 in line....it was great....Mike Moore was the rep....well worth the money in the long run....the hire ups still havent made a decision on weather to purchase the equipment yet ...but well worth money in the long run ....the patches are stronger than hell to

Comment

Just FYI guys....if your demoing the patch...dont try and bust it with a sledge it wont work....but if you want to wear yourself out go ahead and do it ....just film it and post it so we all can have a good laugh.

Comment

Anyone here using this technology? I'm wanting to expand into the trench-less/lining market and this Pipe Patch seems like it would be the easiest to tap into.
          Will Rogers Plumbing
          Moore, Oklahoma
          (
          405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
          http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

Working...
          X