X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dig Sewer Repairs

I have been asked by some fellow Forum users to participate more on the Forum. I would like to thank Gene Bickford and "Dirtyhands" for welcoming to the Forum.

Some of you may or may not be familiar with a No Dig Pipe Repair System called PipePatch. PipePatch is designed to repair pipes ranging from 2" to 24" in diameter. To learn more please visit our website at www.s1eonline.com or view many videos at www.youtube.com and type "PipePatch" in the search.

I am not here to sell, but rather to help you and your customers.

Chad

Re: No Dig Sewer Repairs

I would like to see how you do a rotted 2" kit drain....

Comment

Chad and his western states counterpart Mike have been helpful in putting together a solution for this

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28143

problem.

I'm probably going that way. Have yet to work it all out but at a first pass it looks like it'll work, and the nature of the site is such that I can buy the equipment to do the job and charge the customer for it and still save him several thousand over other options. I'll let you know how it works out.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

do you guys have a rep in the ny area id like to meet with him to discuss some inflow problem with a city sewer project i am working on

Comment

I have a question that I've been meaning to ask you, but keep forgetting.

Since Source One has bought the rights from Fernco, I've been calling it Pipe Patch, Source One Pipe Patch, and even Fernco Pipe Patch.
          What is the official name of the patch?
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
            do you guys have a rep in the ny area id like to meet with him to discuss some inflow problem with a city sewer project i am working on
            If you have enough work Wrench, I'd travel to NY!
            Not for one patch, but three-four, or more I'd certainly consider it
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

i will def keep you in mind, i would rather have someone I kind of know do the work, mostly 8" lines probably a dozen of so locations throughout the city of yonkers hell id even let you crash at my place and let you use my tools

Comment

PM me your particulars Gene and I will see about getting you lined up when everything goes through, you will need to have confined space training up to date as well as 500k liability and other things for the city, but those are all formalities

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                    Wrench Spinner, please PM me or email me direct so we can discuss.

Comment

Gene,

PipePatch is still called PipePatch. PipePatch was always a "Stand Alone" product from Fernco, sort of like a seperate division. To clear any confusion of what happened and why PipePatch is no longer a Fernco product, here are the facts:

PipePatch started at Fernco about 10 years ago and was brought over from Fernco's sister company in the UK named FlexSeal. After much R&D to simplify the system, Fernco launched PipePatch to the plumbing industry about 7 - 8 years ago. Since then PipePatch has gained an extreme amount of popularity and increased business. During all of this momentum gain, something had to give, and since Fernco is known for couplings, the Family that owns Fernco decided it would be in Fernco's best interest to continue its coupling legacy and seperate PipePatch from Fernco.

As PipePatch started to evolve a shift was made to focus towards the municipal market. With that shift also began us looking at more Infrastructure Repair & Rehabilitation products. Since all of these products are an economical solution for bettering the Environment, it makes sense to become a new company with Environmetally sound alternatives to rehabilitating our Nation's crumbling Infrastructure. Thus the creation of Source 1 Environmental. The same family that owns Fernco, owns Source 1 Environmental. All of us that were involved with PipePatch when it was a part of Fernco, are now a part of Source 1 Environmental.

Chad

Comment

i am considering on purchasing the Pipepatch like next month...i will be patching 3" and 4" lines....when will your company be coming to Texas/Oklahoma/Louisana for training??...i dont have time to fly to Detroit....let me know..
                        \
                        Tony

Comment

Give me a call and we may be able to work something out for your training.

Comment

Check out this very unique application using 2" PipePatch system. There are back to back 45's. After that the pipe was seperated under the concrete of a brand new home. Sorry for not having better "inside the pipe" pictures. They were taken with an iPhone.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here is another picture of PipePatch being used in a hospital. This line ran under the Operating Room with hallway access. The 2" system was used. Notice the lady on the in the hallway. She just came out of surgery! With no toxic fumes and being totally inert, PipePatch was able to be used while the hospital stayed active!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by PipePatch; 09-23-2009, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X