X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price Rootx

So far 2 lbs. $31.95 . found this on the web WWW.DRAINCLEANINGSUPPLY.COM PS CHECK OUT THEIR CORDLESS DRUM MACHINE!!!!
    Last edited by toolaholic; 09-18-2009, 11:07 PM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Best price Rootx

Sorry guys I have made a point to not push RootX on here but I don't want to sneak around with PM either. I hope I am not offending any one escpecially Ridgid. Toolaholic send me an email and we will talk danl@rootx.com.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
      Sorry guys I have made a point to not push RootX on here but I don't want to sneak around with PM either. I hope I am not offending any one escpecially Ridgid. Toolaholic send me an email and we will talk danl@rootx.com.

Dan, You were invited to this forum to represent/answer questions about your product ROOTX. Since you have been here you have presented yourself as DanLawrence the man, NOT salesman for rootx.

If you notice a problem with the product you represent it's your duty to speak up. I suspect the reason you're speaking up now is $31.00 for 2 lbs of rootx is not the cheapest or could it be the seller is less than credible???

I feel you are an honorable man. If you feel like you need to discuss a matter regarding RootX in an open forum feel free, after all, you were asked to come here to answer our questions.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Heeeeyy.....

I can't remember what I paid for mine, I think I gave $270 for a case of 12. I can't remember though...been a while.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          Heeeeyy.....

I can't remember what I paid for mine, I think I gave $270 for a case of 12. I can't remember though...been a while.
          Thats about what I paid for a case of 12 as well.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

When i buy a case of 12 2lbs it works out to be $21.50 per jar

thats much cheaper than 31.95

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              Dan, You were invited to this forum to represent/answer questions about your product ROOTX. Since you have been here you have presented yourself as DanLawrence the man, NOT salesman for rootx.

If you notice a problem with the product you represent it's your duty to speak up. I suspect the reason you're speaking up now is $31.00 for 2 lbs of rootx is not the cheapest or could it be the seller is less than credible???

I feel you are an honorable man. If you feel like you need to discuss a matter regarding RootX in an open forum feel free, after all, you were asked to come here to answer our questions.
              I just sent Dan My third E Mail on buying. Hope I hear back this time. That's the reason I posted this.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                I just sent Dan My third E Mail on buying. Hope I hear back this time. That's the reason I posted this.
                call him. he's a good guy to talk to.

Jerad
                the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                  Dan is the Rootx rep for all of the plumbers in the Western United States. I'm guessing he may take a weekend off on occasion to be with his family.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Don't worry, Dan will take care of you, this I know.
                    The Other Rick

Comment

Wow, thanks guys I am overwhelmed with the compliments. You guys are great.

The distributor is fine to purchase from.
                      Their not the issue and they are great if your buying one jar and don't want to keep any on stock.
                      However I know I can help you.
                      I just checked my email tool and I got nothing in it from you.
                      I am not sure why I have not received your emails.
                      The email I get is through a server I log into from home so I will go into work tonight and check to see if I can find it on our system.

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
                        When i buy a case of 12 2lbs it works out to be $21.50 per jar

thats much cheaper than 31.95
                        That's about right after shipping for where you live.

"I just sent Dan My third E Mail on buying. Hope I hear back this time. That's the reason I posted this. "

I have no idea why I have not received them!

Comment

That's about right after shipping for where you live.

"I just sent Dan My third E Mail on buying. Hope I hear back this time. That's the reason I posted this. "

I have no idea why I have not received them!
                          It's possible it got flagged as spam, or any other kind of misconfiguration. If you don't have Tool's contact info yet, I think it would make sense to try PM'ing phone numbers on the forum. That should definitely work (though I think it is a sad statement, that we have to resort to things aside from email at this point).

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                            It's possible it got flagged as spam, or any other kind of misconfiguration. If you don't have Tool's contact info yet, I think it would make sense to try PM'ing phone numbers on the forum. That should definitely work (though I think it is a sad statement, that we have to resort to things aside from email at this point).

I just took your advice and sent my cell number through pm. I should be able to receive emails from anyone. That's what is so confusing and embarrassing.I will have to get my IT guy on it and see if he can figure it out.

Comment

I just took your advice and sent my cell number through pm. I should be able to receive emails from anyone. That's what is so confusing and embarrassing.I will have to get my IT guy on it and see if he can figure it out.
                              Enjoy the weekend ,with Your family Dan. I'll put in order Mon. Thanks Tool

Comment

Working...
                              X