X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• city required lateral inspection

Been a few years , Cust. calls and has approval for 3700 sq. ft. home, 7 car garage. large
    Hillside lot looking at the G.G. Bridge and the City of S.F.. Will demo old home 1st. need to camera lateral on homes below him to the next street. My customer picks up repairs.
    Pick up set of plans Sat. My 1 st guess is pipe lining. folks with 4 to 5 Mil homes won't want their yards destroyed. Any ideas? Adam,You busy next summer?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: city required lateral inspection

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Been a few years , Cust. calls and has approval for 3700 sq. ft. home, 7 car garage. large
    Hillside lot looking at the G.G. Bridge and the City of S.F.. Will demo old home 1st. need to camera lateral on homes below him to the next street. My customer picks up repairs.
    Pick up set of plans Sat. My 1 st guess is pipe lining. folks with 4 to 5 Mil homes won't want their yards destroyed. Any ideas? Adam,You busy next summer?

I would love to hang out with you guys for a couple weeks at a time between floors and roof.

Comment

Am I understanding this correctly?

Your customer will have to pay to have his neighbors sewers camera'd and possibly lined in order to have his house built?

Comment

We bin talkin' to the lining guys to get certs

Comment

Originally posted by glkearns View Post

Your customer will have to pay to have his neighbors sewers camera'd and possibly lined in order to have his house built?

I'm with you. I'm confused
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by glkearns View Post

That's what the DR. said an hour ago
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              I would love to hang out with you guys for a couple weeks at a time between floors and roof.
              We can't cut hillside home sites for our foundations after Oct. 15 Sausalito is a nice hood.
              Have a 33 ft. motor home I could move on to the site.You and Mom could be Duckey for a spell." Marin Co., sometimes Your home comes down Your driveway, to greet You."

Comment

Re: city required lateral inspection . the beginning

Went to the building dept. Introduced Myself to the sewer systems coordinator. Asked what
                exactly He wants for the lateral inspection , Materials approved,and PREFERRED by Him.
                List of local video Guys. What upsets Him." NO TRENCH SHORING" Will rent,if needed.
                No charge for a pre inspection visit with the video Guy. We left friends. Good investment
                of My time. Why did it take Me sooo long to learn these things in life?

Comment

It seems to be a new trend of cities & town requiring others to pay for sewer line inspections. We have done quite a few that the city or town wanted an inspection of a nearby sewer main or no building permit. The city gets the inspection done at no cost. Every demo they also want sewer line inspections.

Comment

This is Sausalito Ca. They have had this policy over 10 years,I believe. Color video preferred
                    camera must proceed slow each way with good and accurate voice description. After any repairs ,work gets shot again. This is one of the richest towns in the bay area. No hardship
                    here. I think every home sale should require this. The inspector seems professional and fair.
                    No one will get away with Hack work, with this Man. I look forward to working with Him.

Comment

I had to have Highland do this for me in a city by us.... except it was for storm i think... right ricky?

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                        I had to have Highland do this for me in a city by us.... except it was for storm i think... right ricky?
                        That was a sewer main in Hartsdale.

Comment

Originally posted by HighlandS&D View Post
                          It seems to be a new trend of cities & town requiring others to pay for sewer line inspections. We have done quite a few that the city or town wanted an inspection of a nearby sewer main or no building permit. The city gets the inspection done at no cost. Every demo they also want sewer line inspections.

Sewer inspections have been required in Marion County (Salem, OR area) for as long as I can remember for both sewer and septic.

Comment

Working...
                          X