X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Tenants

Well, went on a call today Land lord gave me call after a few attempts from another company. Toilet kept backing up Thought it was another plumber not doing his job the right way. Told land lord if you have tenants it may not be the plumber.
    It's a basement apartment auger bowl nothing extend 3 feet nothing.
    Inside main I don't want to pull the bowl floor soaked with Poop, Pee just nasty.
    Find sewage ejector pull lid snake up inside main got it big ball of plastic rap. Tenant was doing this on purpose I guess they thought the $300 bucks a month was to high on a Mcdonalds pay check.
    They were home while I cleared the line land lord was pissed
    Rugs were soaked bathroom destroyed.

The tenant tried blaming the people up stairs. SORRY I said your the only one hooked up to the sewer ejector because your floor level is lower then the out going sewer.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: Bad Tenants

HA, HA, BUSTED!
    Rent this month is $300+ whatever you charged or GTFO
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Did you charge extra for the "nasty" working conditions?

Comment

Bad Tenants = Money in Plumbers Pocket

Maybe some kind of "Tenant Stimulus Program"

Also kinda funny how they got busted,

Next time video the landlord approaching the tenants, That would have been funny for sure
        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

i dissagre with what the renters did but i feel there pain i pay 1700 a month plus 400 dollar in association fees and i seriously have no idea were the 400 dollars go

Comment

i've never rented but my house payment is $2,400 a month. good thing i only have 11 years left to pay!
            the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

I love Oregon, $680 a month for my mortgage on .24 acres. I have good friend that lives in Azusa, CA in a 700sq ft apartment $1900 a month. I don't know how people can live on that high of rent and own a car or pay other bills.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                I love Oregon, $680 a month for my mortgage on .24 acres. I have good friend that lives in Azusa, CA in a 700sq ft apartment $1900 a month. I don't know how people can live on that high of rent and own a car or pay other bills.
                You'd hate to see the New York suburbs ... or even worse Manhattan. In northern Westchester (cheap compared to the southern part of the county) Figure $500,000 plus for the house and $10,000-$15,000 a year in property taxes.

Comment

i dont rent either but were i live we still have assosiations

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                    You'd hate to see the New York suburbs ... or even worse Manhattan. In northern Westchester (cheap compared to the southern part of the county) Figure $500,000 plus for the house and $10,000-$15,000 a year in property taxes.

Oh ya, You're totally right there

When I used to live on Long Island I would pay $1440 plus utilities for a 1100 sq FT 2 bedroom apartment
                    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV

Comment

I am paying 1500 a month for a 2 bedroom with den apartment in Naperville IL. its 1150 sq ft. Plus utilities. There is a subdivision here called White Eagle homes start around 1Mil taxes start around 25k a year.
                      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I am paying 360.00 a month for a small 1 bedroom plus electric. Gas heat hot water and cooking. I also have a back yard

Comment

Well, it's all what the market will bear; I get $700/mo utils paid for the 300ft studio I rent out, and that is cheap, awesome deal cheap for here... but $360+ in northern IN for a much bigger place sounds high; Muncie etc area is destroyed by the current econ. Location location location.
                          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                            Well, it's all what the market will bear; I get $700/mo utils paid for the 300ft studio I rent out, and that is cheap, awesome deal cheap for here... but $360+ in northern IN for a much bigger place sounds high; Muncie etc area is destroyed by the current econ. Location location location.
                            actually 360 is really cheap for here. Norm is like 475+

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
                              I am paying 360.00 a month for a small 1 bedroom plus electric. Gas heat hot water and cooking. I also have a back yard

Nice, Fenced in backyard ?

Comment

Working...
                              X