Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our sanatary tax went up

94903 zip ca. $500.00 a year .
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Our sanatary tax went up

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    94903 zip ca. $500.00 a year .
    Yup and the Soda Tax is next

I am not sure how you guys do it in Cali.

Seems like California is the land of Tax

Comment

Yes , I agree . I am looking forward to seeing what other folks pay,I have no idea.
      $8402 total tax bill 1 year!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Yes , I agree . I am looking forward to seeing what other folks pay,I have no idea.
        $8402 total tax bill 1 year!

I guess that's why they made weed legal in Cali, With all those taxes your going to have to be high to pay them with a smile

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
          I guess that's why they made weed legal in Cali, With all those taxes your going to have to be high to pay them with a smile

Oh wait, I take that back,

They made weed legal so they could TAX it,......silly me, lost my head for a second there

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
            Oh wait, I take that back,

They made weed legal so they could TAX it,......silly me, lost my head for a second there
            When did they make weed legal in California? The State legalized medical marijuana but it still is against Federal Laws.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              When did they make weed legal in California? The State legalized medical marijuana but it still is against Federal Laws.

Mark

Well - I agree and disagree

1) You're 100% right that its a "State" thing not Federal BUT the Federal Government did agree not to do federal raids.

2) Well, your also right it has to be for medical reasons, BUT depression is one of the "medical reasons" you can get weed just from a doctors note, so basically anyone with $200 can go to a doctor and get a note cause their depressed........

BY the way, this is just what I have read about and watched on TV,

Please feel free to correct me

Comment

I heard on the Radio that they were considering legalizing marijuana in California to tap into the current $14 billion industry.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark
                  Many Years ago , We were fooled into voting for Med. M. We were DUPED

Comment

Working...
                  X