• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wha is yours?

Most of our sewers are 100 years+

So they get the standard Tailight warranty

Comment

7 day warranty on Commercial work. 0 days on residential .
      I do have a customer ( apartment complex) that I extend a 30 day warranty to. I charge them 1.5 times has much to cover any warranty claims

Comment

I do 30 day on everyone unless it's something they put down the drain like tampons etc. I do 6 months if they let me camera the line and I feel the line is in good shape (no bellies not seperated at too many joints) And I give a year on lines that get the camera are in good shape and I do rootx if the problem was roots in the first place. Most of my cutomers don't really ask about warranties because they know I am not there for just a job I am there for them and want them as a customer (and there friends and relitives) for life.
        I usually smell out the dork that has a really bad line and goes thru sewer guys a lot looking for the free ride. And thats a customer I don't want.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

if it backs up again within a couple of days, and its one of my Commercial accounts i'll warranty it. Anyone else can pay the toll for a return trip. 1 hour labor and a machine charge. If they raise a stink about it i'll offer to sell them a camera job to identify the real issue.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            Most of our sewers are 100 years+

So they get the standard Tailight warranty
            In other regions deemed the "CURB WARRANTY"

Comment

I do 30 days on residential. All most all call backs happen a day or two after the service. The only time I ever have a call back is when something is broke and someone didnt what to pay for the See Snake.When I do go back "not very offen" use the see snake first. If it is broke they pay for the video work. I have a stamp in the truck that says NO 30 DAY in big red letters. I dont use it much but its a nice out.

Comment

i could go with a 10 year warranty for 5,000 ea. i do 3 a month and i'm set! yes ma'am we do take payments!
                the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

I give 90 days unless I find tampons and such, or a problem is noted on the ticket.
                  http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

30/30 warranty- 30 feet or 30 seconds.

No warranty. Either their is a problem with the pipe or something they put down it. I have no control over either scenario.
                    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Working...
                    X